1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please evaluate this setup and offer tips for gameplay to increase infamy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by xXTrey57Xx, 7 Jan 2018.

1. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

Use burn damage peark on ur excannon

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

When I play shooter I always take Big Torp and Fire Bomb, they are my essential 2 slots.

Fire bomb not only boosts your damage, and your team mates damage, but also gives you a boost in stars for contribution even if your damage is lower.

For my other 2 weapons, its usually a sniper cannon, blast cannon, or grenade launcher and whatever guild quests I am working on.

When you are left solo against multiple enemies, the Big Torp is a game changer, I have won several 1 vs 4 and 1 vs 5 battles due to Big Torp and its insane splash damage.

You can often sink 2 enemies with a well placed torp as they all chase you fighting for the kill.

My set up I regularly do 10K plus damage and Im only a MK4 with T2 epics and T3 rares.
    The Big Torp does most of the damage at about 1400 damage per shot, and im currently upgrading Sinclair to allow me to have a T4 Big Torp and will hit level 30 so can finally get in a MK5 :D

xXTrey57Xx likes this.