1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please don't use builds like this, just don't alright?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 26 Sep 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

How do you manage to type that long man, do you use forums on laptop or computer.

Wishaal likes this.
  2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Is this one ok? I'm mean he did 0 damage? Screenshot_20170926-224155.png

Last edited: 27 Sep 2017
    The Otherguy and Ian like this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

A shooter using 5 mines is never ok. We were stating opinions, but now I will state it as a fact that using 5 mines on a shooter is a bad idea.

As for the last player on your team... The classic bandage shooter *sigh*. Other than that nothing wrong with his setup. Probably missed all his shots. Or got killed in 2 shots because of his low hp because he doesn't use a shield.

fr4nk1yn and The Otherguy like this.
  4. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

As we are free to defend the players being talked about :)

Pulse Hadron and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

@CheekyDevilGod this reminds of something...:D:D:D

Wishaal likes this.
  6. *Rubber Duck*

I'm by no means angry bud...im just here trying to bring justice to the ones not herr to defend themsellf

7. Babablacksheep

Is guy below him a seal clubber lol.... The 0 star guy, Gotta say franklyn you had one hell of a team... ;)

fr4nk1yn and The Otherguy like this.
  8. *Rubber Duck*

But ur statements go both ways...u say if I don't like his topic I can ignor it....if he don't like there build he can ignor it aswell...no need to down grade these players in the forums. Just move on about ur gameplay....

Sewah likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

How come zero damage got 1 star and 2557 got 0 star. I mean what was the contribution? No damage no kills? Area control may be.

10. *Rubber Duck*

Bottom line is nothing gets solved by any of this so why argue it? Y post it? Cuz we have the right to ;)

Pulse Hadron likes this.
  11. Babablacksheep

12. Shadow Moon!

Yeah yeah recognised the name he was in 2200 infamy range I played bunch of matches with and against him. Maybe the season reset cost him severely.

13. *Rubber Duck*

Yes sec account and burnice is high lvl...each of those napalms do 100ish damage give or take 5 points

Babablacksheep likes this.
  14. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Winning gives one star automatically unless you float or tank...

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  15. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

We can't complain if their setup works for them then it's totally fine.. we can't stop anyone from trying new combos! :p

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  16. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Nobody would give a damn if he was merely giving his opinion but he didn't stop there even if he meant to

He went as far as implying they were stupid for trying out a build that is considered lame, that's not an opinion, that's a downright insult.

And please kindly remember that this is a public forum, you post stuff here (especially ones accusing others of being stupid) then you have to be ready to recieve the negative opinions as well.

I'm sure @Wishaal is no child to public forums and he knows it. You don't just make a post calling people out, calling their builds worthless and expect everybody to be chill with it.

If he has any issues with getting negative opinions about the stuff he threw out there for everybody to read and give opinions about then he must remove himself from public forums as social media is not for him.

He didn't post this on his profile page or fb wall mind you. He's in no position to complain.

17. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Phone

18. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I can't remember where I was calling out people, would you mind pointing that out for me?
    I also can't remember where I insulted anybody (in this thread), care to point that out?
    I also can't remember where I called anyone stupid, mind pointing that out for me?

I don't know what made you develop such an enormous hatred for me. I honestly don't know what I have ever done to you in the past to receive this much hatred. You may say that you don't hate me, but your comments proves something else.

Don't you think this is a little bit harsh?

Last edited: 27 Sep 2017
  19. Shadow Moon!

Damn don't your thumbs pain? Or do you use stylus?

fr4nk1yn and Wishaal like this.
  20. Babablacksheep

He is Cheekydevil 'GOD'

Elena Kr and Wishaal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.