1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE do away with the new "popup" thing!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by GhostOG, 2 Apr 2018.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I wouldnt mind the option to turn it off - Its rare that winning or losing matters & I know where to find the info when I want it.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  2. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Wired. I’m not tall enough for the gap between my iPad and head to be a problem ;)

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Just add toggle on/off, don't completely remove.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Hahah it's when I listen on Netflix and compare that to the game I notice the difference, it is bizarre :confused:

5. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does your actual infamy fall out of alignment with your listed infamy when you go on a string of battles. I swear I'll rock up 10 battles in a row, and when I "Exit to Bay" I'll see that I'm like 50 infamy lower than I thought based on those pre-game screens