1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please devs, tell me if this is fair

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Roundtable, 22 Jul 2017.

1. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Im not asking for impossible. You don't know what you Are talking about There's a part of the Map Where mortars can't fire. I Said if you choose WHERE you fight outcome Will be different . Don't just fight in an open field where you Will be bombard with mortars. Lead the pack since you're a fixer they will follow you. You get my point ?

Babablacksheep likes this.
  2. Battle Bay Scrub

Battle Bay Scrub Member

Except nobody follows a fixer. Ever. It's always the other way around.

aKifer likes this.
  3. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Well. Don't heal those stupid idiots. Im pretty sure they will come to you .

4. Battle Bay Scrub

Battle Bay Scrub Member

They don't. And if I don't heal them they just die and we lose.

5. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Mortars on my teammates means they aren't aiming for me...even easier to fix then.

There isn't just one way to play fixer. You don't have to just sit on top of your team. You can swoop in, follow the best player(s), heal from afar...you adapt. It depends on the map. It depends on your teammates. It depends on luck. It depends on intelligence. It depends on experience. So many factors...

And, accept that you will not win always. You will lose half the time.

Welcome to BB!!!

Last edited: 27 Jul 2017
  6. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

And remember that Nitro is also a good option!

7. Mariam

Mariam New Member

If you see that the other team has mortars hide in some places where they can't attack you. For example I always stand behind some walls or under archs. That helps

8. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I think chill zone and crash n burn at most are the only stages which benefit mortars spammers a bit...

Mariam and Battle Bay Scrub like this.
  9. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

And subzero where every wave is like a bloody rollercoaster. Not that I'm complaining, I love that map. But Mortars take the fun and strategy away from those maps.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Exactly what is the point of playing when you sit behind and play the game. I say remove all mortars make all come play in thick of battles.

11. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

At lower infamy levels mortars Big Bertha and firebomb have insane value all the shooters does is camp back have one sniper canon and all mortars and spam them back to back because no matter what u will do insane amount of dmg as range and aoe is too much whereas single pt dmg weapons r quite weak in comparison (all the info is for lower infamy lvl) and that's why few people down here play any other ship

12. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

Ooor... Boost slightly the speed and agility of all boats :)

Epekka likes this.
  13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

If you can use waves to your favor, you can escape mortar even with a defender in sub zero, however i am not denying that sometimes it can be problem

14. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I hate mortars so much I built a ship around taking them out. It is extremely frustrating being bombarded by someone you can't even see. Regardless, I love, love, love getting in close to a mortar spammer (they are always the ones at the back, not moving) easy pickins. Torps and mortars seem to be op, but when you consider how easy they can be to dodge you can see what the dev's were thinking when they built these weapons.

15. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Don't assume this generic "use the waves" excuse applies to all ships. I've done 2500+ battles with defenders and I can tell you that there is no "using the waves in favour" when you're just running out red circles one after the another.

16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

im a defender, always have, always will be.
    and never have I complaned about moatars.
    tbh, torps are what needs nerfed 1st.

Babablacksheep likes this.