1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please allow negative button to warn specific idiot user

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by DerrickRose, 3 Feb 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

There are so many idiot shooters and defenders I cant protect as a fixer. Because they spread out die themselves.
    I need this feature as soon as possible.
    This is the second time requesting this feature

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    that command option is to complicated During battle . like press command then hold on target/help to have name list then tap on name to say target/help this player . thats too much . they should give option to tap on list above . as we already have friend and unfriendly boat icons and name on top just tap on player boat icon and it will say target/help this .

and what you mentioned in your forum is good idea i also want it . but rather then negative let us have command saying Stay Away something like that to tell team stay away from mines/torpedoes or play defensive . because sometimes some team get to aggressive like in Chill zone they go from behind to have direct battle . which not good idea .

DerrickRose likes this.
  3. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Nice to see a healer who wants to heal defenders. Problem for high health defenders is that too many healers totally ignore them as it is easier to keep a shooter at full health than defenders so many defenders have got used to operating without a healer backup.

In relation to your post I agree it would be useful for negative to be aimed at certain players but the command system needs updating as it’s no good for communicating during battles effectively, seems it was just added as a after thought not for proper battle instructions.

Su-57 and DerrickRose like this.