1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Plagued by hackers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SeannyLong, 17 May 2017.

1. Meapss

Meapss New Member

I have noticed this in about 3 games. In all 3 games, it almost seemed like it was a latency issue, cause the boat went in the same pattern every time. Each time the "hacker" boat was the last boat alive on their team and eventually our team would all of a sudden win without the boat being destroyed or time running out.

2. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

The video Diziedix posted definitely has to be a speed hack. However, to blame a loss on people doing the speed hack is a little silly. The only effectiveness that fixer gave was being a distraction which worked very well as the entire team tried shooting the hacker instead of focusing on enemies they can hit. The Speed hack honestly seems like it would make the player useless more than it would help the team.

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Eyup that a hacker a low level fixers can't run nitro and that guy must have a ip ban if that hacker try to join

4. Diziedix

Diziedix New Member

@IT_Xaumby No one said it was the hacking fixer in that game who won it. That video wasn't even mine and was only suppose to show. But think that speed on speeder (small model to hit) with close range weapons. He goes behind you with that speed - launches weapon - goes away when you start turning your cannon. You must be small minded if you can't see how that speed can decide games easily. Or what happened in my first hacker game: we were 2v1 and tried to capture the point as we couldn't go after the hacker. He just used his speed to run around us and interrupted the capturing enough to make it draw.

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I know but dang

6. SeannyLong

SeannyLong New Member

A name that was dropped earlier in this thread was Maati.

He was on my team and I could confirm that he was hacking with no cool-downs after being able to spectate. This was around the 1300 infamy range.