1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ping increase for no reason after Update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Arjun Biju, 26 May 2018.

1. Arjun Biju

Arjun Biju New Member

Like it was all fine and stuff , decent ping 220 ms uptill the update , but once the update came my ping suddenly increased by +100/200 I.e. right now im at 300-800 ping due to which I miss a majority of my shots and although I miss almost all my shots , everyone else can hit me without any problems

Summary :
    Im a UAE / Europe based player
    Had ping of 220 ms
    Increased to 330+ or so ms and constantly increases without reason [ when I finish a match its at 800 or 500 or such ]

Why I think this happened ?
    Not phone , since firstly no problem till update [ or maybe a day b4 ] + phone is Huawei p9 which I believe is quiet a decent phone
    Not network [ pretty sure since it was fine till update ] , checked on my friends network and even changed my network , no difference
    Probably server I.e. im guessin a server closer to my home / country had gone down due to which I had to connect to a farther one to playand thus , cant play due to ping

If you guys could suggest some tests / tips to fix this or know why this happened , please comment / reply

Thank you,
    Arjex