1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Petition For Events to roll over Coins, Pieces, Perks rewards earned but not used. Players need sto

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by RACK STAR, 12 Nov 2018.

1. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

I used to be a P2W but offers got insane.
    What I'm saying don't really spent money on the game anymore and to F2P it's been really hard without the coins and the og creates.
    F2W can just spent all there money to get their perks just ridiculous it's impossible for me to get to 100 mark just upsetting.

2. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

+1 and yes I agree a lot LET COINS ROLL OVER AGAIN.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I can't imagine anyone getting upset with F2P getting 3 perks every month or two. Moreover considering that over half the time that perk is not something you would use anyhow, that's only 1... sometimes 2 of the 3 are even usable. Is 12 perks a year going to cause issues with the game? If so, then P2W getting many times that much must be destroying the game. :rolleyes:

The fact that rollover was stopped in light of that is what has everyone shaking their heads in disbelief. If the devs feel like they were giving too much away, there are plenty of ways to stop giving away so much... like setting a max coin carryover, which is essentially how raffles work. Every aspect of this game has carryover except for events.

RACK STAR likes this.
  4. Earel

Earel Active Member

U can just stop to play a event)
    For me it’s impossible grind to much...
    play couple game during an event for 1-2 perks box.

Claudius Maximus likes this.