1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Performance of Gatling Gun

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Bladejanex, 7 Oct 2018.

1. Bladejanex

Bladejanex New Member

Well got a legendary gatling gun and tried it for some time now. This is not a weapon that will ever be used if the don't change the performance. Only ones I see using it are like me they got it for "christmas" aka unlucky draw with legendary items!

Here are my pros and cons for this weapon:

Pros:
    • Distraction it is for sure some distraction being chased by a GG
    • Range it got resonable range actually
    Cons:
    • Takes to long to fire some where around 2,5s you can easily fire 2 other guns at the same amount of time
    • Line of sight for 2,5 seconds just to land your shots making you an easy target
    • Don't reload until you shoot all shots
    • Burnice tree
    • Projectile speed to slow
    • Damage is still low even a boost
    To make this weapon more versatile you should change burst time. No weapon need you to be a obvious target like this.
    Take advantage of the Bhurts tree.
    If I´m not shooting it should reload at the cooldown time pace. For example a 10s cooldown should reload 1,5 shots every second until I use it again. So if I wanna use after 5s it only have (7,5) 7 shots loaded.
    It says its a fire weapon but when you changed to ignore defence it doesn't matter.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. NmE

NmE Member

I really want to like the Gatling gun. But with the long fire rate; it just sacrifices too much situational awareness.

St least have it fire all the rounds in 1.5 seconds and Auto reload constantly.

Think doomfist from overwatch for the reloading.

Scourge Argaen likes this.