1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PEOPLE ARE HACKING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Strivexwolf, 16 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

That's possible but I seen a mk1 speeder doing it witch can't be possible also a enforcer. You can boast a speeder to be fast but no way you lap around a map in give or take 2 seconds litetally.

RULZ420 likes this.
  2. toco349

toco349 New Member

No, I'm just trying to be logical.

3. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Also if it isnt a hack they have to really fix that because its impossible to kill those type of guys and out of the 100s of speeders i faced only 2or 3 were doing that.

4. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

You wouldn't be saying lag if not.

5. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

If a ship is using nitro and overdrive constantly you just have to learn to time your shots to lead them slightly when they're starting to slow down (when Nitro wears off and they slide to a crawl). I've hit plenty of speeders at max range for my sniper because I knew where they would be. Just keep playing the game and you'll improve at it.

6. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Like he said not that hard!
    Just work together signal your team to help you

7. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Heyyyyy :p

8. Mikeike24

Mikeike24 New Member

Me to i usually reck them but it's not those guys that slow down for a few seconds or so. It's the guys the don't slow down at all and they have nitro or booster flash behind them the hole time. Like i said if those very few ppl that do that are doing it legitimately, there has to be a fix. I also think if it is legit why don't all speeders do the same??

9. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Here's the thing
    I am that speeder i rush around and draw enemy fire so yes it's annoying buts it's a legit stratagy. You just need to counter it which can be done!
    Also it's fair because when your that speeder rushing around your gonna have a harder time getting shots off!

IT_Xaumby likes this.
  10. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

I encountered the same situation a couple days ago but it was a different IGN.
    He literally sped across the map in a matter of seconds, but he was defeated.

..and it isn't lag. There's a speed hack for jailbroken/rooted devices.

11. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

Cheaters never prosper.

12. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

I'm not calling you liars, or saying it wasn't hacking.... But every time I've seen it, it was lag.

And why speed? If you're going to hack, why wouldn't you choose to do one shot kills our infinite life? The reversing time and lurching forward can be similar with lag. So it just seems like maybe conclusions are being jumped to is all. Not saying you did, But if i was going to hack, speed sure wouldn't be my first choice.

RULZ420 likes this.
  13. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

I'm with you there. Damage over speed would be better. Just show how dumb you have to be to cheat.

14. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

The game is server based, you can't change the damage number that easily i think.
    For those of you who doubt the cheat. If one day you encounter it you'll understand. It wasnt a little speedier than a normal glasscanon turbo + overboost speeder would go. I'm talking about 2 or 3 times that speed ,with nitro boost that make him go like 1/10 of the max map length in less than a second. And wasn't lag as well, the 9 others ships were acting just fine. Maybe he found a way to create artifical lag that mess with the server of something in that order.

15. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Yah, there is definitively some sort of speed hack. I've witnessed it twice where it was done blatently. Once it was a shooter on my team that ended up dying to an enemy mine, LOL. The 2nd time it was a defender on the other team moving at warp speed. No yellow slots on those.

16. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I Think I know that defender, but keep in mind that Defenders have 5 BLUE slots at MK5, so the defender user could have put in 5 Turbos(not yellow Overboost or Nitro) to move at a tremendous speed.

17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I'm closing this thread because any talk about cheating is not permitted on the forums.

We investigated the report from the original poster and there was nothing out of the ordinary. He didn't even encounter any player twice in the recent history so obviously it was not possible to get killed by a same person twice either.

If anybody suspects any foul play please contact our support, the forum is not the right place for these. The more people talk about hacks the more people see them everywhere, even though that is almost never the case, but just some normal lag glitching or some other misunderstanding.

This does not mean we don't take cheating seriously, quite the contrary. Every cheater, no matter what and how, even attempts, will eventually get detected and permanently banned from the game. Fortunately the amount of things that could be hacked even in theory is very small, and we'll be closing those as well. For example all the "free pearls" or "no cooldown" types of hacks are nothing but hoaxes meant to lure you to either watch ads or worse to download viruses.

IT_Xaumby, Helius Maximus and JDAR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.