1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PEARL USER (I Want to get Legendary Weapon)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pakunoda, 8 May 2017.

?

Where to spend my pearls?

1. Level up my Captain to upgrade ships

15 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Open 10x Chest

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  3. Upgrade Epic Weapons

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

What does power cells do? Im MK3 and Level 16, Infamy around 800, do you think which weapon should I use and upgrade? Epic or Rares?

2. BEN

BEN Active Member

Nice. So its possible to get more than 1 epic item with the 10x box.. What about legendary item piece? Have you gotten more than 1 piece on the 10x box?

3. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Wow really thank you for that. Thanks Ill focus now on my Epics, Im planing to make main is defender and fixer. :) but I love speeder also with torps on it.

Memorize likes this.
  4. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Yes true I got 3 epics on 10x draw, and yes I got 2 legendary piece on 10x draw also, the last draw is 100% legendary piece.

BEN likes this.
  5. Memorize

Memorize Member

You're welcome it's my pleasure.
    If you need anything els don't be afraid to ask this community can help you out.
    Anyways Weclome to Battle Bay!
    Glad to have you here!

Bennunator and Pakunoda like this.
  6. BEN

BEN Active Member

Thank you for answering my many questions. Lol. Anyway goodluck with the epic and legendary hunt!

Pakunoda likes this.
  7. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Well you already got the answer for that upgrading part so I don't repeat their advices. Anyway, power cell is the one of 3 things you need for item evolving (it's the coloured capsule there). Other 2 are crew talent and item duplicate is the third one (tier 4 item needs 2 duplicates to be evolved to tier 5).

8. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

I understand now that you need to focus on one ship. I am not the one who wants to be fast but the defender is too slow, for my opinion. I am not the support guy so the shooter ship is my favourite. It's a ship between the speeder and defender and I love the 2 weapons slot. I'm going for this ship but maybe in the future for the defender too. With the speeder I'm death before I reach the enemy lol because I don't take the benefits of his speed :p ..
    Can someone give me a tip for my next weapon. I use the Cannon and Sniper Cannon. I'm LVL 9 so almost MK2. I'm thinking which weapon I can combine with the 2 cannons I have. Can someone give me tips? Thanks (y)

9. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

I understand now that you need to focus on one ship. I am not the one who wants to be fast but the defender is too slow, for my opinion. I am not the support guy so the shooter ship is my favourite. It's a ship between the speeder and defender and I love the 2 weapons slot. I'm going for this ship but maybe in the future for the defender too. With the speeder I'm death before I reach the enemy lol because I don't take the benefits of his speed :p ..
    Can someone give me a tip for my next weapon. I use the Cannon and Sniper Cannon. I'm LVL 9 so almost MK2. I'm thinking which weapon I can combine with the 2 cannons I have. Can someone give me tips? Thanks!

10. TheRedSpeeder

I don't know which weapons you already have but a blast cannon is a good one. Also missiles and mortars are pretty good for shooter. If you want more speed than defenders and shooters have but not as much as speeder, then try enforcer. It will get some more weapon slots soon (mk2 has 2 spots). Also if you end up with enforcer, granade might be a good one for you too.
    Try them all and make your own opinions too ;)

11. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Yeah, maybe the Enforcer is better idea than Defender and Speeder. The Shooter will do for now but I think you need more variation in the future. When the Enforcer has 2 weapon slots I will pick him! I was thinking to use grenade so maybe I can use with Enforcer. Should I take a cannon as second weapon or do you suggest an other weapon combining with the Grenade?
    I think I have a uncommon blast cannon. Which sort of mortar and missile do you prefer cause I don't use them :/ Thanks for the advice mate!

12. TheRedSpeeder

You can take any cannon (or carronades, might need some training to get close without being shot to dead before that :eek:) to 1st weapon for enforcer (granade is 2nd). Enforcer will later get 3rd and final slot so it can be filled at mk5 with carronades for example. Anyway now probably cannon would be the best for you.

I myself prefer big berta the most from mortars but missiles are better if you get the hang of it :cool:. Of course long range is good for shooter too.
    You're welcome. It's my pleasure :)

Sarleon likes this.
  13. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Hi guys finally I am getting Legendary Weapon :)
    [​IMG]

14. TheRedSpeeder

well what did you get? And congratulations (even though those have got by real money :D)

15. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

im still shakinn

16. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Its a big torpppppp :)

[​IMG]

Davee833, D3X, Douglas and 1 other person like this.
  17. TheRedSpeeder

Nice, that can be really dangerous :D. Now get yourself up to bigger leagues so other new players won't quit because of your over powered torpedo :eek:

Pakunoda and Sarleon like this.
  18. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Hope a weapon you use most of the time :) What are your thought about the Enforcer?

19. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

hmm maybe ill make it main. cause of the torp?

20. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

I am trying currently at 1200 :)

TheRedSpeeder likes this.