1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Great job Devs!
    Guilds (I wish rng part will not be awful) and replay (I had sooo many in-game moments I wanted to record) features are awesome!

P.S. Cold u please explain me one moment about resources overflow. How does it work according to crew training?
    For example:
    My sugar cap is 1.000.000. I have 990.000 sugar and quest for 210.000 sugar atm. After applying the quest I will have 1.000.000cap+200.000overflowed sugar. I will be able to train a crew member which needs 1.200.000 sugar w/o using pearls.
    Did I get everything right?

P.P.S. I wish I could find irl my friends who quit the game to tell them that the game it's worth playing again...

2. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Same. Want to block some troll, and suicidal players tbh .even if it is limited time only, I will gladly accept it @BattleRascal

Dobson and Riddlerpaji like this.
  3. g1r

g1r New Member

Student
    So when is this comming out?o_Oo_Oo_O

4. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Anything about seal clubbing, floaters. Players dropping intentionally. Reporting sucks.

Dobson likes this.
  5. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Monday may be

6. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Great work devs. Who says devs were on holiday? Seems we were wrong all along.:p

Awesome....can't wait now for new update.....:D

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  7. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

• Battle Replays
      Replay any match from your battle log. You can even change perspectives!
      Share your match to your guild at the end of the battle or from your battle log.
      • Guild Rivalries
      Compete against other guilds. Complete more quests than your rivals within the week to earn huge guild token rewards and bragging rights!

This is what I have been waiting for

8. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

Hahah ya...

_devill likes this.
  9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I suppose it's probably too late now (and no one cares), but for what it's worth... I'm currently running Tesla Bolt on my mk4, and it only has a 6 second stun. My stun will also be caught in the nerf, even though it's not even remotely overpowered.

Would you consider having the immunity taper down, instead of always being a flat 50%? For example: immunity means you can't be stunned for longer than 5-6 seconds. Or have immunity increase with ship mk. That way you still solve the problem with stunning at the top, without disproportionately punishing people at the bottom.

Having my stun cut to 3 seconds is a pretty big hit. That doesn't give me time to do anything, and will probably seriously reduce my (already poor) survivability.

Ian likes this.
  10. thatnerdchic

thatnerdchic New Member

When is the update scheduled for ?

11. Miika

Miika Game Lead

This has been asked and answered like half a dozen of time during the 8 pages already, why don't you read the thread, you might find something else interesting too! :)

12. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Resistance begins when the stun begins and lasts 2x of the stun duration. The resistance causes 50% stuns. If you get stunned again, you get another resistance and they stack, so 2 resistances is 25% stun duration. This logic is the same as before. The only change is that resistances are not removed from damage.

Babablacksheep and Miathan like this.
  13. Knight

Knight Member

Why are banana boat items keep being nerfed?

_devill likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

So it's definitely from the beginning? So if I stun for 6 seconds, and I don't break the stun, then the unfriend ship will have immunity for a further 6 seconds after the stun ends?

I didn't know how it worked before, and it didn't really matter since it was always removed with damage. Now it matters quite a lot.

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Wow.
    Thats all I can say. And YES!!!!!
    (No wonder it took so long)

16. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

The resistance against your 6sec stun will last 12 sec. Therefore if you do what all yellow boats(mostly speeders) do in 1v1, in your case stun wait until still is 5 secs, hit with weapons then stun again for another 6 seconds while your weapons cool down and repeat (stun hit stun ) this fix will not let this happen so much it doesn't matter how short the duration of your stun is, how are the devs to decide what stun duration is too much, when your 6 secs can be deadly in your hands for a weapon with 5 second cool down as primary as Well as 10 second cool down on secondary weapon

17. KenZer

KenZer Member

Sounds good! Can't wait to try it out! :D

Dobson, • Percy • and Riddlerpaji like this.
  18. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

finally they nerfed the tesla stun cycle it was about time, now bananas cant auto-win 1v1s anymore

19. ViscountSniffit

Well there is the duration of the cooldown for a start. You can't continuously stun (with a single Tesla Bolt) unless your stun duration is greater than (or close to) your cooldown. Mine is considerably shorter so ships still have quite a significant opertunity to damage me before I can reapply the stun.

They could also balance the same way they balance everything else, based on how useful or over/underpowered it is. The Tesla Bolt is already fairly underpowered in the early game, and becomes awesome later. There is no reason it can't be more balanced throughout.

_devill likes this.
  20. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Good point there. I'm running mk4 speeder too and I was planning to run with rare Tesla bolt (lvl 24 :() for my mk5 so 8.6 sec will be cut to 4.3 seconds and next one will not be worth it. Maybe a drastic change in game play style will be needed or will have to run with frost launcher and torp. Speeder one on one fights will become history. Start saving all the videos of the good old days for watching later guys.:(

Riddlerpaji likes this.