1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Precisely. You still can stun after, but that stun will be much less effective if the target still has the resistance.

Mamamyers likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey, zeus, can we have a sneak peek at guild updates? Like, maybe not an actual pic...GAH.
    Can you tell us anything about guild raffles?

3. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    This is all you're getting for now i'm afraid!

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oooh, a surprise. I like surprises. I read into your employment page, looks like I need, like 8 years' experience. Well, I guess I'll try 10 years from now lol.

5. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Do we get to see a sign for the stun resistance countdown? Currently only the stunned player can see the stun resistance countdown, other players can only see the yellow colour stun duration sign. With the stun resistance not removed by damage, it would be helpful (for Tesla bolt users ;)) if we can see the countdown of the stun resistance. I mean, simply turn the yellow colour stun sign to a green one once the stun is over and show the stun resistance countdown.

_devill likes this.
  6. tarkania

tarkania New Member

well seems no fleet of 5. team against team like any pvp games?

Star.Nova likes this.
  7. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Why it is saying update not out yet when it is already out for me on appstore and i just updated it

8. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I love that!

Bo Oetjen likes this.
  9. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I'm a little confused about the Sniper change. Are the percentages being removed, coming off the previous nerf? So for example a Level 30 Sniper will do -5.3% less damage from the -7.5% taken from the nerf or from the original untouched damage before the nerf two updates ago?

10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Time for another negative & bitter Fixer review :)

The Good

- Battle Replays / Highlights: Cool, looking forward to seeing what Highlights get rewarded (I'll bet Fixers get shafted again!)
    - Guild quests: In theory sounds ok fun, something to work on as a team. (In practice I'm guessing it'll just be farming larger numbers than regular quests, but we'll see)
    - Blocking: Great change, might even enable VIP chat again now that you can filter the arrogant [Censored] out.
    - Tesla Bolt: Solid attempt at a cautious way to balance it, making the permastun alot harder to accomplish. (Unless you are a whale ofc, 50% penalty is not a big deal when stun lasts 14seconds).
    - Nerf to Burn contribution: Long overdue change. Next up frost!

The Bad
    - Making Guild Quests yet another layer of pw2. I am impressed at how you manage to find new ways to squeeze the lemon every single patch, I'll bet that "Compete against other guilds. Complete more quests than your rivals within the week to earn huge guild token rewards and bragging rights", instead should have said "Engage in a guild on guild fight on who is willing to spend more". Its a freemium I get that, but the best freemiums are the ones that makes you want to spend to reward quality gameplay rather than making you feel like an ATM.
    - Removing the friendly ´destroy x player´ command. Unless you've replaced it with something like ´Get back to your team [Censored]´, in which case its a brilliant change! I love being able to single out the dumbass that the ´together´ command is aimed at.

The Ugly
    - Making sure that Fixers are nowhere to be seen in the Top 50. Box change is fun, but it will not be relevant in 99.5% of games (who on earth is going to hover next to a Box if they actually need the healing), it changes exactly nothing. [Censored] changes, but I'm guessing your stance on where fixers belong is atleast clear by now. Good thing I didn't waste 6 months farming items for the worst endgame boat ;(

11. Battle Bay Scrub

Battle Bay Scrub Member

Nooo this was one of the most important commands for fixers!

12. Zotah

Zotah Member

Or the percentage are stackable?

13. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Def looking f oward to the guild changes...as a good sized guild with 3 in the top 30 we are already prepping for any changes we need to make !!!

American Marauder likes this.
  14. Zotah

Zotah Member

Don’t forget to nerf the torpedo indirect damage against wall.

15. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It's fixing the previously wrongly applied change. It was meant to be flat change on all levels but it ended up changing only the other end. Now we applied the rest so that the end result is a flat nerf like it should havr been originally. A graph here would be worth thousand words... :)

Miathan likes this.
  16. Dopey94

Dopey94 New Member

Get highlight medals in battle if you did something awesome!

Something Awesome? Like?

17. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Awesome update devs !
    Thanks for fixing my broken frost blaster ! I almost lost hope it got lost when sending to the manufacturer for replacement ! LOL

Thanks for that update. Continue being awesome and please, don't question yourselves because of a very few minority here trolling for everything.

Thanks Devs ! You can rest now ! =)

DeeMeester, Miathan, Miss-B and 2 others like this.
  18. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    For example hitting all of your triple torps!

19. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The patch notes are always final because the update has been already submitted to appstores. Any new wishes at this point go earliest to the next update.

H.A.D.E.S, Ultrah, Jerbears and 2 others like this.
  20. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

No more stun spam. Thank you

Mamamyers likes this.