1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Patch Notes] v. 2.5 "Guilds with benefits"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Sep 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Apple is still reviewing it. The figure given was a ballpark figure, not a definate figure...

2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

What about for Android? ;)

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This game is multiplatform, so both have to happen simultaneously...

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  4. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Patience peeps. There'll be plenty of time for al the moaning and gnashing of teeth once the update hits our stores :p;):D

Jumppanen, Ultrah, fr4nk1yn and 2 others like this.
  5. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Today (Monday) was the EARLIEST it could come out according to the devs (because they don't update on weekends).
    It could take a few more hours, days or even weeks before the update gets reviewed by apple.
    The devs just sent out these patch notes so we all could get ready and ask questions before it goes live.

6. Stella Slayer

Stella Slayer New Member

It should be pretty obvious why you can’t block individuals in game play.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  7. Praystom

Praystom Member

Quero saber sobre o Android quando você vai lançar a nova atualização ????o_O

8. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Firstly this patch looks GREAT!
    Not even a fixer and I think the exploding box heals is such a cool / helpful feature.

Hopefully the sheer size of this update finally shows a majority of this forum that the devs DO put in a TONNE of work, and they should just shut up and wait till the next patch drops without complaining in 10000 threads because it took a month longer than they want it to.

9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Question:
    If I block a user, will they be able to see my messages in the chat. Or just the other way around (they can see my mesaages but I can't see theirs)?

• Percy • likes this.
  10. gabrielgsm7

gabrielgsm7 New Member

Só sai para o Android quando a Apple analisar os pacotes de atualização, isso ocorre pra não lançar primeiro em uma plataforma e prejudicar a outra

11. Cunning Stunt

Cunning Stunt New Member

Guild mates and I have been discussing how helpful it would be to be able to see our damage per weapon after battles. Would give a great sense of what is working and or not working for us. Thank you for all of your hard work, you guys are doing a great job!

12. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

...there are times to be critical and others grateful, and in this case I want to thank the developers for these improvements and that show us the lovers of this game that is alive, personally being able to see the replays really seems to me a great progress, make me very happy! the only thing that I miss is at least a few new maps. For the rest, I think it looks great. And certainly the things that may be missing I suppose we will see them over time. But in any case thank you.

Miathan likes this.
  13. ~ijahman~

~ijahman~ New Member

[QUOTE = "TheAntiSnipe, post: 54046, member: 8059"] Ce jeu est multiplatatif, donc les deux doivent se produire simultanément ... [/ QUOTE]
    Je suis trop impatient !! Nous sommes mardi et toujours pas cette mise a jour, ils sont trop long appstore et playstore! (Enfin surtout l'appstore! Lol) un grand merci a tous les devellopeurs qui ont travaillé dur pour nous satisfaire ( en meme temps c'est leur boulot!). Et j'ai une idée a proposer pour la prochaine mise a jour: serait il possible que l'on voit enfin le classement de NOTRE guilde? Car pouvoir juste voir les 30 premières c'est pas terrible..

14. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

New maps that would be great..plus if they can add previous season best infamy being displayedon profile of each player

15. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Mikka said it was gonna be huge but this is ridiculously immense.. I like this a lot and this update will get old in a few months and same issue again. So I hope you guys release future update in bits so that there is something to look forward every two weeks or so. Again thanks for all hard work for this huge update.

• Percy • and Riddlerpaji like this.
  16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

@Miika @Zeus

17. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
  18. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

@bueller, @bueller

Ultrah likes this.
  19. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

In most games with a block I do believe if you block a person they can still see any message u post globally but you won't be able to see any message they post. And as far as a DM you prolly won't be allowed to Send them a DM if u block them (no u can't talk shit to them and they not be allowed to respond back cuz you blocked them). But if u say like ur horrible "John Doe" in global chat they should be able to see that message.

20. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I didn't know you saw this!
    repairboxlauncher.png
    lol
    (You where prob working on this before though. Right?)