This is the first big step on our way toward bringing more content to guilds.
Embark on increasingly hard quests with your guild!
Earn guild tokens that can be used in the guild raffle.
Purchase guild quest boosters to speed up the progress for yourself and the entire guild!
Use your hard-earned guild tokens to play the guild raffle board and earn great prizes!
Replay any match from your battle log. You can even change perspectives!
Share your match to your guild at the end of the battle or from your battle log.
Compete against other guilds. Complete more quests than your rivals within the week to earn huge guild token rewards and bragging rights!
Get highlight medals in battle if you did something awesome!
Check your total highlight medals in the battle end screen.
You can now block other players you do not wish to interact with.
You can edit your block list in your player profile.
+8% repair amount.
Damaging a ship with Tesla resistance no longer removes the resistance.
In the last update, item balancing was done incorrectly for Legendary Sniper Cannon (-7.5% damage) and Legendary Ballpark Mortar (+14% damage). This will be corrected in this update.
Here is what this means for specific levels:
- Legendary Ballpark Mortar
Level 1: +14% damage
Level 10: +10.1% damage
Level 20: +6.6% damage
Level 30: +4% damage
Level 40: +1.9% damage
Level 50: no change
Level 1: -7.4% damage
Level 10: -5.3% damage
Level 20: -3.6% damage
Level 30: -2.1% damage
Level 40: -0.9% damage
Level 50: no change
Fixed slowdown amount talents not working.
- Fixed an issue where burning weapons were contributing too much to a player's battle rewards.
- Increased chance for epic parts from daily battle bonus.
- Rounded parts amounts to multiples of 5 and increased overall parts gain a little.
- Player names in battle are now shown with their team color to make it easier to identify teammates from enemies.
- Your own name is highlighted in the battle HUD with a different color.
- Dialogs have been made larger.
- Fixed sorting of players in battle log also to first use battle stars, and then sum of damage and healing.
- Changed player chat menu to horizontal.
- Improvements to weapon effects.
- Stopped pre-downloading of video ads for VIP players to prevent consuming bandwidth.
- Allowed resources to overflow once when they would otherwise be lost.
- Added sfx to matchmaking, battle countdown & start.
- Improved rendering performance of player indicators in battle.
- Added resource particle animation to scrap results.
- Added new UI sounds.
- Added battle tag to the battle end screen.
- Added visual to Tesla Bolt collision with terrain.
- Added confirmation dialog when scrapping an item that is legendary, fitted to a ship, leveled up or containing perks.
- Added delay to confirmation when buying more inventory space.
- Added particles to box opening.
- Health pack "explodes" when it expires and heals 50% of its value to all ships within 2.5-unit radius.
- Perks and item levels are now displayed in player profiles.
- Fixed being able to send attack command targeting a friend.
- Fixed battles that finish while in hub possibly messing up battle log entries.
- Fixed daily quest sometimes not being given correctly.
- Fixed player profile sometimes not highlighting the correct dot when opening it for first time.
- Fixed loading screen not working properly if a new loading screen is shown while the previous one is fading out.
- Fixed player profile dialog being messed up when opening two profiles at the exact same time.
- Fixed heal block talent causing stun resistance to halve in duration.
- Changed battle history to show team healing instead of total healing.
- Fixed in-battle messages overlapping capture indicator.
- Fixed victory/defeat music not playing when running out of time in battle.
- Fixed death count in battle end screen when some players were killed by shipwrecks.
- Fixed Death from Below achievement not triggering from mines.
- Fixed player profiles sometimes missing max season infamy.
- Fixed "out of pearls" dialog showing wrong amount of pearls needed when hurrying training with VIP enabled.
- Fixed crew completed notification popup erroneously showing sometimes when returning from battle.
- Fixed item icon showing tier 4 upgradeable to tier 5 even if player had only 1 of 2 required evolution items.
- Fixed care package resources being clickable in box opening dialog.
- Fixed animations breaking when the game has been running for several days.
- iOS: Fixing stuck local notification icon badge.
- Android: Fixed back button in tutorial causing the game to go unresponsive.
- Android: Fixed some rare crashes when requesting permissions.
Click to expand...