1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Overboost bug that i am ignoring for long time

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Sh@rp shooter, 26 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Hi folks
    For long there is one bug thats irritating me to the core. Whenever i have a slow connection my game lags a bit but weapons and other thing works fine except for overboost which stops working completely and while i can activate it and it goes on cooldown too, the thing doesnt give me a boost at all and ship moves normally. This is 4th time its happening and i just had to report it.

PastelPiku and Warchin3 like this.
  2. Warchin3

Warchin3 Member

Yeah its happened with me to......

3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Makes sense since overboost makes you move faster requiring a higher ping rate to determine and update coordinates than firing a weapon

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    This is a strange issue indeed. I've experienced it before. It goes into cooldown without giving you the boost, so you have to wait 12 seconds to actually use it. When watching the replay, it's like you never used it at all. So you think to yourself, why did it go into cooldown?