1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 17000 battles and I have nothing to show for it.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rez Messing, 24 May 2018.

1. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

lmao

2. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Rez Messing likes this.
  3. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

It won't, your weps lack of accuracy n range, my sugest will make up for it.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

1) too many cannons (where are torps? mine?)
    2) crit boosted EC, your EC is already one of your weakest items and now you made it even weaker
    3) range boosted LRM? really, 35 range isn't enough, you need 47.6???

with a proper setup, and that gear score, you could easily be 1000 infamy higher than you are

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

His weps are very heavily suppressed by his choices. Again, a lack of synergy is clear. Flare, but exc incapable of bouncing it off. A rather confused sniper deck if you ask me.

6. Shoot Em' Up

Shoot Em' Up New Member

I made some very big mistakes (OK I was drunk and scrapped almost everything I had..) a few months ago and was hoovering around 1300. I since focused on fire and EC with fire perks and now around the 2000 - 2300 mark. Inf might still be low and laughable to others, but most games, win or lose I have fun now. My current build shown.. Hopefully.

Attached Files: