1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Fixers out there, what is your preferred weapon?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by StarBurstX, 28 May 2017.

1. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Canon, defending myself and healing my team.
    Try it, it's simple don't make it look complicated.

2. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

When I started with fixer I did experiment with a lot of weapons. However at lower infamy levels I found the mine was my spirit animal. If you mine the narrow sections properly you can do a lot of damage even with a uncommon mine. Now I like explosive cannon, missile launcher, railgun since it gives that instant dps when taking down a target. Also longer cd means you can focus on healing. Maybe once I unlock the two slots I'll go railgun/missile/explosive + mine
    I agree up close 1 v 1 cannon will help you win but it's not your job to do damage in the first place

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Long range mortar:

PROS:

●Long range (usually in back of teammates as fixer so farther away from enemy.)

●Team can't block your shots. (also happens because you are usually in back of your team)

●High dps against grouped up enemies (enemies group up a lot)

●Multitasking (fast and easy to use. Doesnt require much aiming so you can fire it off right away and go back to focus on healing)

CONS:

●Blocked shots by structures above you (if your team goes under a roof-like area you aren't going to be doing damage)

●1v1's (not going to win a close up battle head to head against someone)

I find the long range mortar to be pretty effective in helping your team with healing and also dealing damage at the same time rather than having to focus on only 1 at a time.

4. Gloryah

Gloryah Member

I used a Rare Cannon...until I lucked out and got an Epic Carronade. It's close range, so I don't use it much, but when I need it it does great damage and has very fast cool down.

Sometimes I break away from the pack, use my speed and pretend I'm a self-healing mini-speeder. I love to cause havok in the enemy pack...even if I die.

5. Kihouy

Kihouy New Member

[QUOTE = "Kitterini, poste: 9723, membre: 14"] Canon à moins de mk.

Lategame vous avez plus de boutons (3seals, 1yellow et 2weps), donc vous bénéficiez probablement davantage de quelque chose avec un temps de recharge plus lent. [/ QUOTE]
    Je suis avec Big torpille le fixer n'a à qu'un emplacement donc privilégiez se qu'ils fait le plus mal