1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Okay since im so bored in the bay and forums let me tell you my backstory

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by AntiHero, 11 Sep 2018.

Tags:
  1. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Hello my name is Emppu and my in-game name is the not so remembered Antihero.
    I have played battlebay since 2016 and i have a good memory of how did it work back then. But let me tell you how and why did i start playing. So at the time i played alot of Pixel Gun (it sucks now) with friends and other players my favorite weapon in the game was Antihero-rifle sniper based laser cryptonic weapon of some sort. but i got bored of pixel gun since alot of friends stopped playing and deleted the game. So i was looking for good or time spending games from playstore but it was filled with boring games so i was thinking what games i had forgotten to fully complete, so i typed to the search bar for Angry Birds Epic and started to download the app. But since i wasn't that patient to wait for the download to finish. I started to look for any new games from Rovio, and something caught my eye a red suited commando helmet figure, i was thinking who is this and a new game from Rovio? Tapped the game, the name was Battle Bay and it looked from the pictures good and fun. So i canceled the download of epic and started to download the bay. After the game finished installing i was spam tabbing it to open. I was greeted with the Rovio logo and introduced to a target shooting tutorial, it took a while to complete because of the new playstyle. So asked me to type my user name Well my first account name was EmppuGamer and i was greeted by a funny samba style music and the chat was so active( because chat was all in one) and all the players. The shop was one unique place i saw my first 5 star common box( back then you could only get the good items by playing actively ). but now i will stop the story ill continue after my hobby ends so yeah ill be right back mods fix this if i have any errors in this.

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.