1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh... What Should I Do....?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TTrain, 14 Sep 2017.

?

Just for Poops & Gigs, What boat gains the most, and is best to play when upgrading from Mk4 to Mk5?

1. Shooter

2. Speeder

3. Enforcer

4. Defender

5. Fixer

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TTrain

TTrain Member

Okay, so I need some quick advice and suggestions on what I should do.

My dilemma has to do with upgrading/evolving weapons, in particular my Blast Cannon. Currently I have a Rare Tier 3 Level 21 Blast Cannon, but I just received my second Epic Blast Cannon (both epics are level 1). So now I'm no sure if I should just stick with and keep upgrading my Rare one, or start upgrading and eventually evolve my Epic one? Some factors that are making this decision difficult and are critical in which road I will go down are...
    ~ I have a duplicate Rare B.C. in my inventory, so I am able to evolve to Tier 4 when I get there.
    ~ Bhurt is level 17 right now, so I still have to train him 3 more times before I unlock the ability to evolve to Tier 4.​
    Umm, Haha I guess I thought there was more than there really was, soooo that's it o_O:oops::rolleyes:

Some other light factors and/or variables that could also impact this decision are...
    ~ Captain Level 28 (Almost 29)
    ~ Infamy is 1400 (I think, but if not, it's very close)
    ~ Usually play Mk4 Defender or Shooter (I have been playing Mk4 Speeder a lot more lately) This goes into a whole other dilemma that I'm having, but I digress ;)
    ~ Lastly, B.C. isn't one of my main weapons that I use. It's probably my 5th weapon of choice that I will swap in & out if I'm playing Shooter. But could me on of my main on Speeder, especially if using with Fire Combo. Although it's not my main weapon of choice, I like to use it and if I went down the upgrading/evolving the Epic route, I would be sure to use it as one of my main weapons since I would invest in it so much.
    Last thing I promise :rolleyes:;) When looking at Genki Gamers Item and Rarity Comparison Chart and Graph, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iVbQbHfoCXg1RdIz6H-Mrdf2sYLwqHl76EPomSyCXmI/edit#gid=0

With Bhurt's training level as it currently sits, and number of duplicates being considered, stats are...(Maxed Out)
    ~ Rare B.C. Damage at Lvl. 30 is 34.74%
    ~ Epic B.C. Damage at Lvl. 20 is 35.67%
    With Bhurt at level 20 and unlocking ability to evolve to Tier 4 and duplicates being considered, stats are...(Maxed Out)
    ~Rare B.C. Damage at Lvl. 40 is 44.81%​
    *But if I got a third Epic Blast Cannon, stats would be,
    ~ Epic B.C. Damage at Lvl. 30 is 49.19%
    ~ Between Level 26-27 Epic B.C. passes Rare T4 Lvl. 40 B.C.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need me to answer something or give any other info that will help you forming your advice/suggestions!

I would love to hear anybody's suggestions, advice, input, or anything else. I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully I didn't bore you too much and if you made it this far, you are awesome! Or like me you're a secret nerd and likes to look and numbers and all the different combos and situations. But again, I digress :rolleyes:o_O:p

Thank You!!! ;):cool:
    Ign. TTrainn

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

If I were you I'd upgrade the rare and keep the epic blast cannons until you have a third and known it'll be worth it. Epic parts are hard to come by. And you may never get a third epic BC

TTrain likes this.