1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Number crunching with TheAntiSnipe: Harbormaster's Account Section

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TheAntiSnipe, 24 Mar 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    It's not impossible... I am asking for base stats, with no training. Sorry for being unspecific
    I already asked him and he hasn't replied yet

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Shooter
    shootermk1.PNG shootermk2.PNG shootermk3.PNG shootermk4.PNG shootermk5.PNG shootermk6.PNG shootermk7.PNG

3. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
  4. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
  5. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
  6. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
  7. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Best forever shooting build is easy maths: 1st: how much weapons you are using? Multiply this number by 3 and you'll get how much the cooldown of each item has to be. For example, nitrous cooldown can be reduced to maximum 6.4 seconds if I remember my calculations correctly. This means adding two nitrous with maximum cooldown reduction you can literally nitro forever

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Subbie the Blaster

Because 3 sec is the base cooldown after you use something, just to make things clear

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wow thanks Zeus! Sorry to bother ya:confused:

10. TheAntiSnipe

Wait, that's NEAT! Cool maff m8!

11. TheAntiSnipe

To be veery precise, the global cooldown has been confirmed by devs to be 2.5 seconds.

- Oskar - likes this.
  12. Subbie the Blaster

Thx :)

13. CoolDownHSNA

Student
  14. TheAntiSnipe

I'm working on a new meta(well, IDK if it's new but:p) and had a few questions.

What's the DPS "sweet spot" for railguns on a speeder"?

What sort of weps fit with it that don't involve sniper cannons?

And finally, how well do mines gel with it?

@Blood Raven @BITTERSTEEL ? Asking cuz it's your realm...

15. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

Why does the speed, ship agility, turret agility not always increase?

16. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Heh, maybe there's something even better (like say... dual blasts?) but I think of flare/blast as the close range kill someone tool. But as you say, you have to be comfortable fighting at very close combat ranges... like say... in among the enemy team.

I have a R40 flare with two uncommon and one rare duration perk. That's 47 damage over 15.4 seconds. That's 723 damage. My blast cannon is R40 with 3 rare burn perks. I could be wrong but I believe burn perks multiply on top of other bonuses (unlike most multipliers). So My blast shows 683 but it hits on burning targets for closer to 887. Between the two of them that's 1500 points of damage. I keep pondering going dual blast though and just perking it with cannon damage perks. I'm not sure what 3 rare cannon perks add but it'd have to bring the total somewhere close and my damage would be right now.

Actually... how about a little write up on what you know about the actual formulas... which things are added and which multiplied.

17. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Railguns on a speeder are comfortable if you are the long range hitter following the 'hit and run' policy. Paired up with a nitro or twin nitrous, the evasiveness of unfriend shots can be a lot provided you stay most of the time at long range too. So far i've come across all rail speeders use long range weapons along with it, mostly sniper.
    Here's an example of UK speeders under our rail league -
    IMG_20180331_171347.jpg
    IMG_20180331_171406.jpg
    But other than sniper, as per your second question and also as per what i seek, a carronade would fit suprisingly well.
    It will take care of all short range combats against fellow speeders and also break epic t5 ts of those pesky enfos if your carronade is of a decent level.
    So carronade+railgun (preferably both epic t5 atleast) would be a lethal combo if used well.

Mines well i haven't used them so far, and i suppose they would stick good to any class of ships provided with their 1-slot requirement with a volatile damage, but since they're based on luck and the last thing you want as a assassin speeder is to be stuck in a 1v1 with your enemy having weapons like carro/grenade/blast/sniper, and you with a mine for the one-slot.

Some manage, but choose a one-slotter which is versatile for every situation. I remember one player by the name of ckim uses mines coupled up with his napalm to cover them up in flare zone. But then i guess napalm's not what your looking for as your 2-slot weapon on speeder.
    For a fixer, mines would be very good to both cover their space from oncoming threats as everyone's after them, also as because mines need little thinking to land, just spam, so they concentrate on their healing.
    For a shooter, he has 4 other weapons to cycle through.
    Defender and enforcer both having 3 slots, can manage with a mine too, but for a speeder, i suppose you'd want something else than a mine for the one-red point slot.

CoolDownHSNA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  18. CoolDownHSNA

Student
    GUYS DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE OUT!! ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE WHICH ARE NUMBER RELATED!!!!!

19. TheAntiSnipe

Oh, ay. I'm building a trinitro build, and have decided to keep a goal of 8s CD on each nitro, for seamless trinitro.

20. CoolDownHSNA

Student
    Ooooh sounds interesting. Good luck m8!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.