1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not earning battle stars

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Delta Huey, 30 Dec 2017.

1. Delta Huey

Delta Huey New Member

i have been unable to earn battle stars all day, regardless of whether I win or not. Multiple wins where I do plenty of damage and sink ships, but no stars. I'm also only earning +50% rewards but I'm in Ace I so it should be +140%.

This is frustrating. Yes, I have restarted the app.

2. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

When you find out why your frustration will only get worse...

It’s called infamy tanking... you have been flagged as a dirty cheater by Rovio for going 800 under your all time high.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Delta Huey

Delta Huey New Member

Nope. Sometimes people just suck. I go through wild swings of being good and then very bad. Not tanking. Just not consistent.

4. GoreSnorkle

I’m not saying you are a tanker... everyone goes through those swings and tons of people get caught in the net.

I’m saying that is why you are being ‘punished’ (their words)

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

*sigh*
    You dropped 800+ infamy down from your all-time high and will get stars again when you get back within close to your high.

I'm a bit tired of saying that. Sometimes I feel like people who post threads like this DESERVE to be punished because the exact same thing has been said aprox. 30 times in different threads!!!! READ THE FOURM BEFORE POSTING!!!!!
    ok, sorry for my outburst. I'm just !@#$ing tierd of saying this over and over.
    I hope you get the infamy back!

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  6. Delta Huey

Delta Huey New Member

I don't care if you're tired of saying this; just ignore it if it offends you so much.

7. Delta Huey

Delta Huey New Member

I didn't come here and start cursing at YOU, so maybe tone back your outrage for my first mistake.

8. GoreSnorkle

It’s only old if you’ve seen it before