1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No more legendaries for FTP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sh@rp shooter, 11 Jan 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

I think after the raffle board was nerfed there is no way left for an ftp to grind his way to the legendaries. I got 3 or 4 legendaries pieces in my first 2 or 3 rivalries which i admit is too fast so u nerfed the raffle board and i am satisfied with the decision. But what bugs me is the way u have nerfed it because now it seems there is no possible way to get a legendary item piece. In my case i have rolled the bonus raffle about 25-30 times from the raffle that i collected from last 6 or 7 rivalries but not getting even a single legen piece. Can u believe it not even a single legen piece . I refused to believe it as my bad luck and i dont think i am ever getting another legen piece in the game
    Ps: i also believe the game is slightly biased towards player who have paid sometime during their bb experience cuz they seem to be getting more lucky with legen pieces without even buying a epic container.

Last edited: 12 Jan 2018
    Riddlerpaji likes this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

F2P since shortly after global launch, have gotten a total of I believe 14 Legendary pieces. (Still not enough to combine though.)

Since the change to raffle payouts, I've still gotten two from rolls and one from scrapping a Common. Rarity in general is high enough though that it's practically impossible to make a conclusion from that though, it's like banking on the invisible 1% crit chance on every non-Sniper weapon to save your butt in a tight spot.

_devill and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Sh@rp shooter

Lol i have got more critical hits from my blast canon with 1% hit than getting a legen piece in like 1000 games

4. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I agreeRaffle has helped, don't get me wrong. But it has made FTP legendary weapons go from one in 6 years to about 1 in 1 year. Honestly though there should be no place in Legendary raffle for epic pieces (among other things to be named in a separate thread). That's a start. Can't tell you how many times I landed on the epic there. So the chance of a piece would increase from 1 in 12 to 2 in 12. So a free piece every 6 rolls. I average maybe 3 leg raffle rolls in a rivalry. So that would change to be 1 leg piece every 2 weeks, and if you are lucky with RNG, one leg weapon in 20 weeks! So a change like that would boil down to maybe getting 2 leg weapons in a year's time. I don't see how that would break the game.

Nikkie!, _devill and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Sh@rp shooter

1 legen piece in 2 weeks is more than enough for a person like me who has not recieved a legen pieces in like 2 months.

The Afenogaster likes this.
  6. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Lets just say
    I am f2p 4.5 months playing and got a legendary carronade
    incidentally it hasnt helped me much but f2p can do it with me taking a total of 14 legendary pieces in a career.
    Only 2 pieces from raffle but rest from scrapping rares and epics

7. vis1234567899

All I am saying is f2p can get legendarys but mind u have to be lucky in that.
    Also most people think I am a whale as I was mk4 when I got it.

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Sh@rp shooter

Ha
    Have you ever took one of the subscription even for a week or paid for some pearls?

9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I prob look like a whale too. Lvl40R, and some t2 and 3E. Still need 4 more legy pieces till I seal my place as a whale look alike though.

EDIT: $0.00 spent.

10. vis1234567899

NEVER,
    All my friends know I am a heavy scrapper.

_devill and The Otherguy like this.
  11. Sh@rp shooter

but then again u gotta sacrifice guild quests if u go on scrapping everything

vis1234567899 likes this.
  12. vis1234567899

Yes that is true, I dont do many guild quests these days. But now I am collecting items again, so I can do them now

13. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

I've been playing since launch and I have only accumulated 7 red pieces, 2 green pieces and 2 blue pieces. It's really frustrating being in the 3k infamy range and playing against people with 3-4 legendary weapons.

I have to agree, this game is geared towards people who pay a lot of money to get ahead.

14. pcRazen

pcRazen Member

Free legendaries for everyone. Except the p2p. I think that will even it up.

Be P repaired for a free fend weapon. No scrap. No box or crate. Just give it to us.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  15. nuoni

nuoni Member

I suggest they completely remove the slightest possibility of a f2p getting a leg or even an epic and completely remove the rare and uncommon rarity and stick f2p players time to using common items only with retroactive effect, ie. If s f2p already acquired a legendary، it is disabled from being used and held ransom till he decided to p2p.
    P2p players support the game and they deserve more than this.

ThatOnion and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

cff.png

17. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Legendaries are very obtainable still, even for F2P. Since global launch, I've gotten a total of 21 pieces (10 blue, 7 red, 3 yellow, 1 green).
    Ever since the raffle, the rate I've been getting pieces has doubled or tripled lol

vis1234567899 likes this.
  18. Sh@rp shooter

Whenever someone post about ftp getting something the p2p is always there to discourage it. I get your point buddy that there must be some advantage for p2p so that they dont feel cheated and you know what they do get it. But dont you think the ftp should also have some chance to get legen at some point of time if not as fast as p2p then atleast after putting 4 or 5 times the work that p2p does. For eg if p2p is getting legen after 1000 battles there should be a chance for f2p for getting it after 4000 or 5000 battles. Afterall time and dedication also amounts to something and also by playing more games and watching more ads we are also contributing to the game in monetary ways. Peace out

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Olibooger

Olibooger Active Member

Freelance Bum
    For F2P epics are better.
    I believe im F2P heavy and I have 2 leg weapons and 1 leg rudder.
    Considering I know I am most likely not getting a duplicate of any of the 3, id rather have Tier 5 epics full of perks than than an L10 legendary with 3 perks.

20. Sh@rp shooter

But have u scrapped any of them......no because u still have some hope that u might get a dupe in future and all i want is that hope which bb has taken away from me cuz bro finishing almost 6 or 7 rivalries without even a single legen piece is way too frustating for a player who has given a lot of his time to the game. If this continues people will start leaving the game for good and hey i have seen many already doing it because bb has taken away their hopes and a man is nothing without his hope

vis1234567899 and cgr3asy like this.