1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NO COOLDOWN INFINITE DAMAGE?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Littl3-R3d, 15 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Littl3-R3d

Littl3-R3d Active Member

Screenshot_20170814-212952.png Screenshot_20170814-212945.png
    With a cannon already having a short reload and adding perks for the cooldowns to shorten giving the ablitly to reload for a second or is there a limit to how fast the cool down can be?

2. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

I promise you, you won't go anywhere near that.

cgr3asy likes this.
  3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I think mine is 4.4 seconds

4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
  5. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Hey OP, I think you are misinterpreting that. That is -1.5% cooldown, not 1.5 seconds. 1.5% of 5.6 is like 0.06, so your cooldown will at best change to 5.5 with a single one of those perks lol.

However I have seen a defender or speeder (forget which one) using a mean cannon that must have been close to 2 second cooldown, as from the video (it was on youtube) he seemed to be firing as soon as the global cooldown was up.
    So note that no matter what you can't utilize a cooldown lower than 2 seconds, as every time you use an item/weapon there is a global 2 second cooldown on every slot. Also even if you did get the cooldown on cannon low enough that you can use it straight off global cooldown, it won't do as much damage as having continuous cycle of higher damage weapons, if you use them all on a clean rotating cooldown.

Ultrah likes this.
  6. Littl3-R3d

Littl3-R3d Active Member

Hey a person can only dream but this is just a random late night thought anyways

The Otherguy and Ultrah like this.