1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Next event.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Craigjnoble, 6 Jul 2018.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Can you please make the next event more fixer friendly. I enjoy playing my main in the events.
    The 2v2 and especially 1v1 are almost a no go for a fixer (unless selfish). Even when you get a win you get the same coins as the loosing team as it’s seems to be damaged based.
    So a change back to the frantic 5v5 with reduced cooldowns or increases speed again would be nice. I am not saying these matches shouldn’t exist. Just maybe a rotation of big fights then small fights.
    Just my thoughts, I know theses events are love it or hate it. And a lot of people will disagree with me on this.

In the mean time it looks like I am going back to “clubbing” to help with some other guild quests.

Ash KOT and Help I Cant Swim like this.