1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Next event - 5v5 Cap or Kill

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 18 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Based on a previous post about the Fire Damage vs Fire Duration perks, only the listed perks should be available.

2. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Thanks buddy. Saving my coins it is.

3. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

It has got to the point when I can literally slap a mine and ex cannon on my speeder and win 95% of battles.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Jesus christ another 5v5. Fantastic.

5. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Dont care if its a mine spam again as long as the mine spammer is on my team tbh..screw the event, just gimme my coins! I survived it before, I'll survive it again..

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

No, first its boosted 5v5 with fleets
    Then it's gonna be boosted 5v5 Cap/Kill with fleets

ROVIOs creativity much reminds me of Apple's; when they removed the headphone jack saying look we made a new phone.

7. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I would imagine, if they're not listed for this event, they're not available.....so maybe save the coins for next week? :)

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I still wish we get guild events soon, guild against guild.

So, still 5 vs 5 or 4 vs 4, but then both sides from a different guild. Maybe all have the same boats or not. Plenty of options there.

And I would still like to see events where everyone has the same boat, same setup, etc. One battle everyone has a mk1 Shooter, then next a mk3 Speeder, etc, etc.

Skill only, no luck!

And an event where it is everyone for themselves. So, 10 people fighting against each other. The last one who survives wins.

The best so far was 2 vs 2, but I don't care much for this 5 vs 5 cap or kill event. Way to chaotic and way too many mines AND WAY TOO MANY SEAL CLUBBERS everytime.

9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

That is the main thing for most people: the coins.

I don't care for the coins, but do care for a great battle. Not this coin feeding frenzy!

10. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Ok, now I'm facing mk7 regularly. GG match making:D And RIP event. I'm done playing this shitty event. :mad:

Edit: I assume they did this , because a lot of players with mk7's were complaining about the waiting time ,which was longer last event. :rolleyes:

Last edited: 20 Jul 2018
  11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

welcome to typical Ravioli matchmaking

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.