1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS: Balance changes & NEW ship: Meet your REAPER!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 30 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I was writing a joke to Sniffit as I run a shooter without an EC, and therefore his blanket statement didnt apply to me.
    I appreciate I am in the minority and wasnt suggesting it wasnt a very popular weapon.
    However I am stuck with an epic 20 and no dupes, so wont touch my shooter build for a while yet :)

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

These a scam to the fulls if people keep from the ship coins from last event ROVIO should give me all these things the selling cuz I'm not nmad bit if people st8l keep there coins and I don't rovio must be hatinv on me give me my ship coins or pay me for what they are worth or give me for free the offers u are offering from hollween special don't worry I keep screen shot so u can see what posted =.(.

=.(
    =.....(

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The coins you earned, you had to spend on ship pieces, it was made clear the coins would expire.
    If you spent the coins on ship pieces, the ship pieces do carry over as intended, i just checked and I still have 4500 ship pieces from last week.

Nikkie! and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

New ship looks cross between a Lamborghini veneno and a fixer

5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Except the biggest nerf actually did go to firebomb : 13% reduction in duration (damage) and. 6.5% increase to cool down. That’s a sizable nerf.

6. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Again No frost item fixes and you had to nerf the single ts users. Double bubble was the issue and this nerf would mainly effect the single ts users basically speeders (again)

Personally, I still don't think it was enough of a nerf to firebomb. This weapon has become more of a Spamming and camping weapon. This nerf will the effect the single Fb users mainly. Its barely gonna discourage the spamming. Some kinda balance like I suggested would probably work. Please have a read here and post your thoughts on it possibly. https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/balancing-fire-weapons.22967/#post-184705

7. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

How sad ok if be like that rovio

8. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Was just kidding :)

9. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

At least give us the chance to choose between reaper and interceptor ship pieces.
    :mad:

10. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

@devs as the next update is probably coming with a nitro nerf, better delete the speeder itself. No need to find different ways to make the ship terrible, just get rid of it.. Simplest solution is always the best.
    Cheers! :)

11. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I'm liking these changes. Gives some breathing room to defenders.

Ghost Sniper26 likes this.
  12. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Plus what kind of logic is that all our earned Indoraptor pieces are gone! You expect people to grind it during one event?

Oh its more likely they're gonna spend money this way nevermind then.

Last edited: 31 Oct 2018
    Jamel H. and Reorge like this.
  13. SWAT0013

SWAT0013 Member

So I did not even get Interceptor yet, but I am supposed to be getting some other parts now for another ship???

FFS at least give us a choice what parts we want so that we at least have a chance to get some ships and level them up.Reaper is totally worthless for me since being F2P player meant for me completely abandoning Fixer and Healing items - so I really do not find motivating being able to earn only Reaper's parts...

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  14. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Or just add a button, where the ship blows itself up, so we don’t have to waste months upgrading items that end up less valuable than the extra space they take up on the screen.

15. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

it would be awesome if the ship pieces are generic and you can choose which ship to upgrade.

ShipCrusherCz and Ash KOT like this.
  16. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Regarding the Event Coins - yes, they will expire after every event!

Apologies, if this info was not shared well enough for some of you!
    You can read it in the Event description, which was the same for the Interceptor event as it is now with the Reaper event as well:

upload_2018-10-31_15-24-5.png

17. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Nerfing Tesla Shield so bad makes it a trash ítem usable only by P2Ws with epic T5 + leg t4/5 doublr bubbles. This doesn't balance anything, this breaks single TS users :mad::mad:

18. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

@The Grim Repair were you the one to come up with the idea for the reaper? I mean, it fits your name perfectly ;)

19. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Rovio undoin event for cions how sad that's a way to pick in person pocket plus u should donlikd other ship buy ith with gold don't be doin these u should keep gold for ship not cions u could do perks event or pieces and parts but u rather dig in people wallet and make them spend your goin to do a update where u can buy it with good but u going to wait until your fan base goes down and see people leave then u goin to spend it on gold and from fix with update I don't tell me I don't now way but my gut tells me that keep doin that and people are leave cuz of these so your losing fan base and so fare u were doin great with stars event and coin event where u can spend on one of 3 thing parts piece and perks and every 10 came with a gold and spend 800 coin for gold perk yea that's .was cool

20. Diego go

Diego go New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, post: 184558, miembro: 13052"] ¡ Atención BATTLERS!

Tenemos noticias para ti:
    1) NUEVA NAVE entró en la BAHÍA: ¡el REAPER!
    2) Cambios de EQUILIBRIO
    3)
    EL EVENTO COMIENZA HOY: ¡reúna las piezas del barco para el REAPER desde el 31 de octubre hasta el 7 de noviembre!

Mira el Reaper en acción aquí:
    [MEDIA = youtube] WOQ5uZ6vgOU [/ MEDIA]

Cambios de equilibrio:
    Buffs:

Mortero estándar: + 15% dmg
    Mortero de largo alcance: + 10% dmg.
    Mortero del estadio: + 10% dmg
    Big Berta: + 10% dmg
    Triple torpedo: + 15% dmg

Nerfs:

- Reducción de la duración de la quema de bombas de 15 a 13 segundos. Enfriamiento aumentado de 15,5 a 16,5.
    - Tesla escudo hp reducido un 10%.

Error conocido:
    - cantidad de piezas de barco se muestran incorrectamente en la tienda de barco.
    Actualice para ver la cantidad correcta tocando una opción de menú diferente y volviendo a la tienda
    Se solucionará con la próxima actualización del juego.

de Grim (REPaiR) y su CREW [/ QUOTE] todavía