1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS: Balance changes & NEW ship: Meet your REAPER!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 30 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

the game has became a cash cow

2. S2C

S2C Member

sure feels like it

3. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Are you aware there is a scrap button and that scrapping things gets you powercells? It looks more like you have a focus problem than the game has a flaw. Though I do agree with the general sentiment of the posters here that fixing bugs and glitches is more important than adding new crap.

Also I'm still waiting to here how we're going to be able to upgrade the new ships without spending $$$$.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Such knowledge much wow

Seriously tho

Doesn't look like you understand, but... Epic powercells are kind-of, sort-of a major pain in the stern. Like, trust me on this. Once you get a coupla epics maxed out, it becomes a major pain because epic cells only come when
    A. You scrap an epic(duh)
    B. You scrap a rare of t2 or higher(something like that)

And as you may well know, thanks to the excellent *cough* RNGesus *cough* weapon acquiring system... Neither of those two options, which by the way barely give you a tiny handful of cells, are anything resembling "LOL EZ farming".

Nikkie!, Reorge, Boeggla and 2 others like this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You do know how much scrapping is necessary to get needed power cells, yes? 240 uninterrupted hours of grinding games to fill your gold reserves 13+ times, and another 40 uninterrupted hours of clicking buttons to scrap commons just to get enough cells for a single T5E. Scrapping 100 Epics is even less efficient considering how stingy the game is with Epic Pieces.

6. TheAntiSnipe

That's what I thought too lmao

Nikkie! and Jamel H. like this.
  7. Palestine91

Palestine91 New Member

Student, waiter
    Well we know it is the events rule, but from my point of view suppose I have left over 15 coins, 15 coins = 2 or 3 battles depends on how you and your teammates did, however I believe there should be some way to have the left over as gold, sugar, pieces if possible, or even pearls. 15 coins equals hard playing and spending time. I hope the next event will be fair enough. The game charge 24 infamy for losing, -1 for draw, leveling up item talent took long time!, limited resources. That’s my point of view we all enjoyed the events, did hard working to achieve the events goal, I just don’t like to waste my hard working for nothing even it is small amount of coins.

Best,
    Izz

This Is Me and Jamel H. like this.
  8. Skirra08

But if you have less to upgrade then you also have less need, I'm sitting on 200+ epic powercells and I haven't ever dropped below 150. I may not be in nightmare but I'm a pretty solid ace 1 player.

9. TheAntiSnipe

But what if someone really wants to go there and play more setup combinations?

I think the current system is nonsensical because it's actually hindering spenders as well. These spenders can shell out a lot on dupes for different builds but, once they find out that there's another wall for grinding power cells? Nah, I think any spender who's not a whale will stop spending at that point.

Nikkie! and Jamel H. like this.
  10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I agree

11. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

All these is bs to make u spend more money and rvior is a cash cow simple story sorry nothing more u can save but they want to milk you for your money like milking s cow like cash

12. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Thank you very much TheAntiSnipe!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Much appreciated response envylife! I guess something about my posts caused Skirra08 to think Im slow or something.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

got 2 epic powercells scrapping common weapons worth 400,000 gold total. gives decent rare pieces too.

15. Skirra08

I didn't say anything about anyone being slow. And I appreciate The AntiSnipe's point about rovio shooting themselves in the foot re: spenders. But is there any evidence that Rovio isn't perfectly happy with the sys6 as it is, there have been a thousand tweaks and not one has been to adjust this part of a broken system. So given the situation I was just trying to make the point that there are options, admittedly in a bit of an insulting matter, but this is the internet :) and it also brought out some well reasoned responses. It sucks but its pretty much adap or quit cause they aren't exactly rushing around responding to requests.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  16. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Smh.... you insult people and justify it by pointing out that this is the internet. Ok.... whatever you say. I know this is off topic, but people like you are the reason moderators are needed. You don't insult someone simply because you're on the internet. That's pretty pathetic actually.

17. Skirra08

It was about a 1 out of a 100 on the insult scale and I pointed it out because I like to be straightforward instead of hiding or being dishonest. I mean my inital comment was "it looks like a lack of focus". Not exactly a real solid jab. Also, the part about because it's the internet was a joke hence the smiley face. I could have said that this is a massive amount of whining which others have in response to similar comments, but I don't disagree with the overall point your making. I just don't agree with the line of thinking that say I have to choose between bad options so I'm going to not adapt and face reality. Sure Rovio should fix the problem but they've had at least 3 major or minor updates since i've noticed the comments about a lack of epic cells and done nothing. So again it's a choice have variety and get pinched by 5he lack of cells or be focused and miss out on having options. It's not unlike the old crew training choices.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2018
    TheAntiSnipe and Jamel H. like this.
  18. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Gotcha..... I missed the joke there, so my apologies on that.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Skirra08

Oh and for the record I do practice what I preach I have 7 ships and 6 are completely blank and only 45 inventory slots and 12 of those are also empty.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

I really hope you tried everything before settling on one thing tho:eek:

I'm the same, but I still, in a fashion, chose what I was going to be instead of my gear doing the choosing. The epic turbo helped tho:D

Nikkie! likes this.