1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New weapon hype!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 29 Aug 2018.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Now a days I see lots of player sitting in ship wrecks when left 1v4 or 1v3.

2. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

There's quite a lot for them to splash off already which is quite advantageous. I for one will attempt to intercept a friendly torpedo if I think I can get it to deal damage to a nearby unfriendly. It will be a positive for cannon users as it will mean players can't rely on ship wrecks for protection.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  3. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

If this doesn't have an A-10 Warthog sound effect I'm leaving the game.
    Speeder comes past *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

4. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

The devs most likely got some sort of event like development mode with respawn. You need a playground like that to test what you're coding.

ShipCrusherCz and FirnenAhead like this.
  5. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Basically this is just another way to chew through HP to kill tanky boats (Defenders). Yaaaaaaaay..

6. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Actually, weapons with multiple/fast-shooting projectiles that don't do much damage individually do worse on defender because of higher defense.

ShipCrusherCz and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Id rather a ship like enforcer but I would trade a tesla shield for a duct tape and an extra red slot point.

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's the idea behind a utility slot, or flex slot. I'd give up a weapon slot for a Green/Blue/Yellow slot (one or all)... even if it will only allow a subset of the items. For example, eligible Blue items can be Lube/Rudder, Yellows OB/Stun/Nitro, Green Bolt/Tape/Pulse. That is, if there is any concern about being OP. More slot variety would be a godsend in making this game more interesting..

9. k406k

k406k Active Member

Maybe you can clear mines with it...

10. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Good point.