1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New weapon hype!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 29 Aug 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

True... I wouldn't like to play a weapon without its full power, and since we already have so many conflicts on the Bhurt tree... I'd personally like to see a new crewmember, maybe "Mickey"? (Probably not, Disney would be furious:p)

Nikkie! and ●H€ll-Blad€● like this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Now it would take another 1.5 years to get dupes:(.

Yomama! and ●H€ll-Blad€● like this.
  3. XQT

XQT Member

Maybe we will have an event to try this weapon. All of us will get a trial weapon equivalent to a level 1 legendary. All the trainings specific for this weapon will completed. The weapon can only used on that event. Once the event is over, the trial weapon also disappears from our inventory.

4. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I like this idea,what about a chance for us to give us the leg version of it if we completed specific requirements on the event?

5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Pew pew pew pew

craz¥burd likes this.
  6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who's not that much hyped? (Said that much, didn't say that I'm not hyped at all!)

As a F2P, getting enough epic dupes for T4 or T5 will take forever, so most likely I'll quit the game before getting them (talking about one - two years at least) and I won't play low-levelled item on my ship.

What it changes only for me, the probability to get a specific item will decrease. I'd really love to get my third legendary grenade, or two epic flare guns to build T5. The chances now are pretty bad when combining, and it'll get even worse. :oops:

But other than that, it's really cool devs finally decided to add a new item. I'd more prefer if they added yellow, green or blue one tho.

PS: I know I'm negative here, but somebody had to say that ;)

Hokuse, JoshW, Fluid Bait and 6 others like this.
  7. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Ok. I can only handle about 1 day of being hyped for something and then I get bored of waiting. It’s been about a day ....

l think current technology has killed my ability to wait for anything.

8. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Well BB devs are new to this sneak Peek thing. They don't know yet how to maintain the hype.

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

They'll maintain it by letting the players wait and wait and wait and till everyone quit the game they'll release it.....
    Jk lol XD

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Lol

I'm so bored please tell me this update is Too night :(
    Please!!! :D

12. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I think we've all learned by now that when they announce an update is "coming soon" or give us a sneak peak, we can pretty plan on about 2 weeks more to wait. So if it comes before 2 weeks, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I would have loved to see a Hype Rollout like this.
    Day 1: Post a 2 second clip on Facebook/Twitter of a boat getting sunk by the new weapon with a coming soon caption. Everyone would be like "WTF is that?".
    Day 3: Post the shaded picture of the weapon(same as the one released)
    Day 4: Announce how the weapon will be rolled out. Such as "Try a Tier 1 legendary free in a special event(3 days only)"
    Day 6: Release update and special event.
    -Offer a "free" rare weapon to every player to start their collection
    -Allow 3 duplicate rares to be purchased with pearls for 1 week (pearl amount increasing for each duplicate)
    -Allow one epic to be bought at a discounted pearl rate, and one duplicate to be bought with pearls.
    -For a period of 1 weeks after the release: Premium boxes have an increased new weapon drop rate. Epic containers purchased in the shop will have a much higher drop rate for the new weapon.
    -For 1 week after release: Increase the drop rate of the new weapon when combining pieces. (if you don't want the new weapon, don't combine during this incentive period)

I know this is still a lot of RNG, but we are talking about BattleBay, we can't plan for anything guaranteed.

13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

This makes so much sense it hurts lmao!

BattleRascal and PastelPiku like this.
  14. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

New weapon? REEEEEEEEE!!

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

So... ASSUMING this is another member of the cannon tree: crit's going to be really dope on this, right? You'll be tripling or quadrupling (depending on how many shots htis thing fires) your crit chance per weapon firing. Even allowing that each shot will be low in pure damage, that's still worth, right?

PastelPiku likes this.
  16. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm only mildly interested TBH. This is not only something that only whales will benefit from for months, it'll also dilute the possible weapons pool from pieces making RNG even more of a curse.

17. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Optimism

PastelPiku and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  18. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Lol. Poor devs can’t win. Lots of players are almost demanding new content and then when they announce new content others don’t want it.

19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Meh, would've much rather seen blue, yellow or green considering they have 6,6,4 options as opposed the already ridiculous 19. Gotta say people will be pissed with RNG

k406k likes this.
  20. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Also tried it out. Got a little more shape from it.
    47FE3FFB-2A9E-4FA6-91AF-A308A68AE98B.jpeg 42B60272-703F-455C-BE0F-B0D3FABD8B43.jpeg