1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New types of battles ;)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cryix, 8 Feb 2018.

?

Do you liked my ideas

1. Yes

79.2%
  2. No

20.8%
  1. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Guys I m thinking what if we get to play different types of matches......Different matches for different ships.....The ideas are-

1. Shooter= :rolleyes:The idea is that in this type of game there will be a com. speeder who will run as fast as he can with all legendary things.......He will not attack and the purpose is to hit him with all your :mad:might.....The team who will attack the most will win (Only shooters will be allowed and no one can shoot others)

Defender=In this type of game there will be some black holes in different areas:confused:.....we can't see them but if we go near them they will start to drain our health:eek: and will attract us.....as soon as they r draining our health we will see a button nearby.....we had to shoot it and the black holes will finish.....The purpose is to be safe and reach the end where a win button will be waiting:).....the team who will reach there and destroy the winning button will win (Only defenders)(no one can shoot others)

Speeder= Speed is for race :p so it will be.....in this game there will be mines at different places with some gap to let us pass......There will be a capture point at the end.....we had to reach while dodging mines and start capturing.....the capture will be fast 5% per second.....if member of other team reach the capture area.....the weapons will be vulnerable :D than fight and kill:cool:The fun is that if they had eated much mines there health will be low.....so try to dodge o_OThe team who will capture or kill the other team will win (Speederssssss Only;))

Enforcer=You will need high level Tesla shield to win this :D There will be turrets here and there that will shoot you.....U had to dodge and survive till the end:eek:
    If all members of a team will die.....than other team will win (No safe area will be there to rest:D)

Fixer= There will be a mad speeder in both teams..... It will go here and there and will eat mines :confused: The mines can only damage it.....U r safe :p The purpose is to heal it and survive it until the speeder of other team die (No one can shoot other)

Vote Yes if u liked the idea and no if u don't:oops:

Last edited: 9 Feb 2018
    Earel, Rivet, The Otherguy and 5 others like this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I like the idea of new game modes, although none of yours really hit home for me.

The basics always work.. Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, President, Oddball.....

Hokuse, PastelPiku and El cactus like this.
  3. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

I guess these are a better option than those .
    But still ur idea is creative

4. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Buddy pls explain this in an easy way.....which game for which ship........
    Thnx:D

5. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

sure yes! but it never happens, couse it is very expensive to develop.

6. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Ya I agree but hope the developers do something about it:eek:They can make this one by one:pShooter,Defender and so on......:)

7. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

The only way they'd develop it is if they made profit off of it

8. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    How about another subscription option? Something like a "Battle Box" which unlocks customizations for custom battles to invite your friends to. It could be like $5/month. I'd pay for both this and VIP, sure! Anyone with me on this?

LimeOnMars likes this.
  9. PastelPiku

Security
    Creative ideas! My favorite one is the fixer one, it must be so challenging to heal a speeder who is purposely trying to die LOL

10. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Having played some 14000 battles, I’m ready for some new maps :)

wtfack, PastelPiku and Hokuse like this.
  11. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

[​IMG]

Cryix likes this.
  12. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

@Cryix To me, these seem more like solo-tutorials, and less like competitive team-vs-team matches (@Help I Cant Swim gave some good suggestions though).
    I actually think there is still a profit motive for Rovio to implement these types of solo-tutorials though. If these help new players ramp up their skills faster, they're more likely to stick with the game, which means the player-base grows, which means more referrals to friends, which means more $$$$$.

Cryix and PastelPiku like this.
  13. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

For the fixer one,o how about there are two teams. Both have a speeder and 4 fixers. The speeder' s goal is too hit as many mines as it can. If the speeder dies, then the team it is on wins. So the fixers have to try to heal the enemy speeder before it dies.

Cryix likes this.
  14. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

LoL.....better than mine ;) Thumbs up:p

Rivet, Rez Messing and The Otherguy like this.
  15. PastelPiku

Security
    You make a very good point. Not only as tutorials, but these modes could also serve as practice/training modes to try different setups. I'd probably spend a lot of time with them just practicing my movement and leading.

16. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

In anyway I just want my ideas to be in the Bay...... :) Happy tht u liked my ideas in the other way and m also inspired by ur idea....... Just keep giving suggestion like this bro ;)

PastelPiku likes this.