1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship or Weapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Nepleptic, 16 Jan 2018.

1. Nepleptic

Nepleptic New Member

I have been playing for a year and a half. I love some of the new things like guild benefits. How bout introducing a new ship or new weapon. Something to keep it interesting. The custom battle idea was good but didn' translate well. Seems like it was an alternative to bigger fleet size without any benefits. While the game is still fun and the guild rewards have been almost neutralized (mostly power cells and parts now) it would be nice for something new to throw in the mix and try to master. Like a new ship or weapon

Ash KOT likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Totally agree, new content is always fun.
    Whether it be a special event, a new weapon, a new ship, a new map, just something to keep the game fresh.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

They will eventually -- Its a freemium so stuff gets added once cashflow drops below x treshhold :)

New ship would be amazing. Less keen on more items (apart from perhaps giving Fixers more than 1 2p item), new items means lower odds of getting duplicates and the timeframe required to farm enough duplicates of a new item is borderline hopeless.

4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The difficulty in adding new ships/items is that it would make many F2P players unhappy because it would take them a great deal of time to level up any such new items. In the meantime, they would be getting hit by these new ships/weapons of P2P players, which would seem like a double slap in the face.
    More likely would be new maps, which I think are long overdue. I’d like to see a map with moving walls to keep us on our toes when hiding.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I don't want a new ship or new weapons yet. Not until they fix the economy and how long it takes to level items.

I would like a new game-mode though. King of the hill with 3 spots would be fun. Or something like search and destroy. An endless "zombie boat" mode would be hysterical.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. David Berry

David Berry New Member

I vote for a chain gun. Increasing burst duration and damage with levels. Would be hard to master to keep on target but, hey, so are mortars! Would have to have serious damage if able to keep on target to reward effort to learn. Unlike, oh, I don’t know, carronade?

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    How about another fixer-type boat that's far more mobile with more yellow slots, but never gets more than 1 green slot? Not as powerful in the fixing department, but serves as a utility support while offering some fixing power.

To avoid the abuse of being used as a "duct tape speeder" it would just have to be inferior to the speeder in every way, other than the added green slot.

I'd like this idea as more of a better fixer to fleet with speeders. A duo consisting of supporter and offender. Or just a fixer that isn't as powerful but can always make it to you in time with that tesla bolt ready or something like that.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.