1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Friendly Fixer, 2 Feb 2018.

1. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Hello Guys Your Friendly Fixer is Here We Have 5 Boats in This Game Shooter Defender Speeder Enforcer And Fixer
    You Can Add New Ship ideas ;) But Think Carefully Because we Don't Want To Make the Idea Too OP Or Under Powered :) But Anyways Have Fun in the Bay Guys Hope you Well Like This idea

Last edited: 2 Feb 2018
    PastelPiku and Foncé like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I love the creation of these open-ended threads, but most people just create new threads for their ideas and I feel like most of them don't make it to these ones. Still, I have an idea to add here.

Skipper
    I'll start off with the slots/points.
    Mk1: 1 1 1 1
    Mk2: 1 22 1 1
    Mk3: 1 33 2 1
    Mk4: 1 33 2 22
    Mk5: 1 333 2 22
    Mk6-7: 1 444 33 22

The concept of the skipper is to have a boat in the support category that has more utility than firepower and fixing power. As a fixer, having 2 weapons feels generous when you consider the fact that your firepower is equal to that of a speeder and you can heal allies. Having such vast utility, it feels right having only a single 1pt weapon on this ship. While the fixer eventually gains a second red slot at mk6, the skipper gains a second green slot keeping its low firepower as its unique weakness.

The ability to have so many yellow points and even a green slot is balanced out by having only 1 small weapon and no room for a big shield. It's basically a weaker, squishier speeder that can heal. It would boast speed and agility matching a speeder's, but with less health (and no big shield). It's essentially the primary ingredient for a bandageless speeder duo (1 speeder + 1 skipper) but would also create new fixers that are capable of moving from one area to another much more quickly to provide crowd control and healing support.

Last edited: 5 Feb 2018
  3. PastelPiku

Security
    Ok, I got some pictures to add to the Skipper idea. Btw, the idea for the name "Skipper" came from the Skipper in High School Fleet (anime) and that's what these pictures are.
    skipper1.png skipper2.png
    Now just pretend its red parts are green and its black parts are white and that's the general idea.

NeptuneGaming and #CK like this.
  4. The Friendly Fixer

Awesome idea :) and so its Like a Fixer

NeptuneGaming and PastelPiku like this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    It's another type of fixer that isn't as good at fixing but is actually more similar to a speeder. It has to have only 1 weapon or else it will be OP. Plus, looking at the pictures I posted and considering it's not meant to even be a battleship, its 1 weapon can only be 1pt ie cannon, flare gun, swift torp, etc. I purposely made them grow in a similar fashion to how a speeder grows so that they work really nicely in fleets together, but also to have a better option for support speeders.

6. The Friendly Fixer

Then That's a Good idea :)

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Supporter

1 1 2
    1 1 1 2
    1 1 1 1 2 1
    1 1 2 2 2 1

2 1 2 1 1 1 2 1
    2 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 1

It would be a murky blue/purple colour, as it has all of the slots in equal measure.

El cactus likes this.
  8. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

The new selfish Fixer: 2 op weapons + nitro + Tesla Shield + triple tape + turbo + big shield.

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. PastelPiku

Security
    This is why for the Skipper I refrained from giving them more than one weapon. With the same yellow slots as a speeder and 2 green slots at mk6, players are discouraged from becoming duct tape speeders due to the minimal firepower.

This is a lot closer to my original design before I rethought the idea.

Disguised likes this.
  10. Yadriel

Yadriel New Member

Is that like a mix of a speeder and a shooter?

11. PastelPiku

Security
    Which one lol there's been 2 ideas in this thread so far

12. PastelPiku

Security
    Thought I'd slap this here from another thread since it's relevant.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  13. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I think a buffer boat will be nice. Like the bard class from board games. It will be a purple or pink boat (i prefer purple) so it have unique purple items. I don't think about that items yet but i'll do.
    MK1: 1 2 1
    MK2: 1 33 1
    MK3: 2 1 33 2
    MK4: 22 1 44 2
    MK5: 22 1 444 33
    MK6: 33 1 555 33

So this ship will mainly a support-buffer boat. Firstly i thought a debuffer boat but after i realized debuff items should be yellows and i start to thinking a buffer boat that buffs teammates and itself of course. This boat can be a good helper for teammates and also it can be an offensive boat like selfish fixer. Green slot will useful for both goals.
    Anyway, battle bay needs new items or ships.

#CK and PastelPiku like this.
  14. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    actually i don't have any idea for the new boat ( but i'm sure there will be 2 new boat , just my own theory based on hunch and there 2 small space for 2 new boat right after the fixer ) , maybe there will be new color item ( other than 4 kind right now , red , blue , yellow and green ) for the new boat .

for now , i want to share + discuss about combination of current ship ( shooter , defender , speeder , enforcer and fixer )
    with simple chart we can see 10 posibility of combination , check this chart :
    BOAT PAINT.png
    which combination , do you think it's the best ?pls share your comment and pls give some explaination why you choose that combination , and better if you rank it for the best combination untuil the worst combination :)

As for me i choose all shooter combination :p

15. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Technician Boat:
    Builds stationary Turrets
    Builds Teleporters
    Builds Deployable Shields
    Collects parts to build by dealing damage and taking damage.
    Technician Items are Orange:

MK:
    1: 1R 1O 1B
    2: 1R 1Y 1O 1B
    3: 1R 2Y 2OO 1B
    4: 1R 2Y 3OOO 2BB
    5: 1R 2YY 4OOO 3BB
    6: 1R 3YY 4OOO 3BB

PastelPiku likes this.
  16. PastelPiku

Security
    All the other boats end with "er" so I feel like we need a name with "er" at the end. Tinkerer maybe?

17. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Engineer or builder

PastelPiku likes this.
  18. PastelPiku

Security
    Engineer sounds more thematically appropriate. This idea is really cool. Who needs more than 1 weapon when you can build turrets! Awesome class that can provide all kinds of support. I'd definitely be all over this if it became a thing. What would it look like? Attributes?

19. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    My ship idea has NO WEAPONS AT ALL. It is called the Assembler. It also uses orange items but as blueprints for minion ships.
    Here's the pic
    1529735173861631382082.jpg

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  20. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    As you can see it has a garage door on the front which opens when emitting a minion. I imagined the usage like you press the blueprint, wait x seconds then your ship minion comes out. You can work on more minions at a time but you'll have to let them out one by one