1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship Idea

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by The Otherguy, 11 Jul 2017.

Tags:
?

Would this be a viable ship?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes, but I don't like it

4. No, but I like the idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

If no ships get any stats downgraded and it keeps increasing, even if by a little, then you'll have defenders running at speeder speeds.

Imagine a shooter flanking you from behind with 5 blast cannons, with mk4 level speed and agility, BAM BAM BAM, you'll lose 1 ship within 30 seconds.

It's simply not cool, way too op. Anyways, irrespective of what you think of the infamy system or what should be upgraded in ships, it has nothing ti do with the topic.

Make a new post regarding ship stats and upgrades and discuss this over there, this thread is about ideas for new ships, if you have nothing to add to that then please refrain from commenting.

We already have a 1000 threads complaining about the infamy matchmaking system and I wish the topic of this thread would not become side tracked about those.

2. CheekyDevilGod

Guys, please post your ideas about new ships and which one you guys want to see really show up in game.

Who knows if it's practically feasible, the admins might even take it up to the devs. (I'm joking, that'll never happen but who knows).

Random tip: Make the ships really weak for ftp players and really amazing for ptp players and it might really happen lol.

@Joeyaa @behumble @The_Otherguy @Wishaal

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I want to see a supporter ship, a ship specialized in buffing allies. Of course a supporter ship should not receive green ,nor yellow slots because that would make it overpowered.

But on the other hand, I don't know wether it would be a good idea... Getting duplicate items that you want is hard enough already. And on top of that, that would make it even harder for new players to catch up with the older players because it will be even harder for them to upgrade their preffered gear.

4. disorder

disorder Active Member

would like to see a "electro tank".
    something with 2 weapon max, 1 yellow slot, and blue slot.
    something unable to kill really an opponent, but something always here disturbing other.

would like to see a "light fixer", 1 slot for heal, other for red/yellow//blue slot

5. CheekyDevilGod

How would the ship support without yellow slots?

Also, check out my previous post in the same thread, I mentioned 4 supporter ships.

6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I couldn't really see the "new" ship in your ideas. To me it looked more like taking a ship we already have, and just modify it a little bit. As for the support without yellow slots, it's really simple... It needs a new type of item, a new colour.

7. CheekyDevilGod

You kidding?

I completely replaced all the blue amd red slots with yellow slots

Are you talking about frigater or supporter ships?

I mentioned 5 in the previous page, 4 of them are supporters, one of attack+support

8. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

I'm interested to get a custom ship with custom slots and stats, flexible added by upgrades. The differentiator should be based on the weapon and other installed items. Anyway we get them all in random, why can't we build our own ship?

Last edited: 15 Aug 2017
    disorder and Epekka like this.
  9. =Fee_KlocheTTe=

=Fee_KlocheTTe= Member

Being able to play big weapons, tesla shield and duct tape at the same time would be way too powerful ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. disorder

disorder Active Member

the best idea, with 1 slot less than other boat

11. CheekyDevilGod

Now might be a good time to suggest new ship ideas considering the devs plan on making new ships (Finally).
    Who knows, maybe we'll have like 60 ships like how all the other 5v5 arena games have 50 heroes...or more.

#CK and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yooooooo I like the way you think.

While we're at it, can we get a "Corvette" class with 2 2-slot reds and three one-slot yellows and the standard blue distribution like the speeder?
    More firepower, less utility, same defence, same speed, less agility, and a little less health?

We need a REAL glass cannon in the game, this will be AWESOME

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

This might be the next ship.
    Screenshot_20180628-230118__01.jpg

A Shooter-Defender Hybrid.

TheAntiSnipe and #CK like this.
  14. CheekyDevilGod

Just leave out ship ideas with slot numbers and let's see if the devs dig it

Nobody can say if it's a good or bad idea

15. CheekyDevilGod

Anyways, I'm not known for my creativity so I'm just going to be posting basic ideas that maybe other people can work upon and make better.
    All my ship ideas will be variables of existing ships, exaggerations or fusions.
    For all ships, I'll have a base of 13 slot points (As that is the max points)
    Shooter variants(Base stats as shooter)
    The super shooter:
    6 Red slots-9 points, 2 blue slots-4 points
    The ultimate shooter:
    7 red slots-11 points, 1 blue slot-2 points.

16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

where did you find that picture? To me it looks like shooter concept art. However, a ship wigh more balanced red and blue slots owuld be nice.

17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

10RRRRR10YYYYY10GGGGG10BBBBB

Epekka likes this.
  18. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

would love to see you fit 15 buttons on the edge of your phone, would be mayhem...

JoshW likes this.