1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship #2

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 1 Feb 2018.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    It looks way better now, I have lowered the health. It doesn’t have many slot points to get too much health. It has limited red points so it can’t have too many heavy weapons like ex cannons for days. And only two yellow slots. I think this ship would be really fun to play, but also easy to kill. Cause it has its weakness like all other ships do.

2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I lowered the up on this ship against that it isn’t too overpowered. Remember this ship is slow and you have limited blue slots so it’s up to you whether or not you wat to use more shields or a turbo.

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I usually write these charts like this, it's easier to read.
    • Mk1: 1000hp - 1 1 22
    • Mk2: 1575hp - 2 1 22
    • Mk3: 2345hp - 33 1 33
    • Mk4: 2995hp - 44 2 33
    • Mk5: 3375hp - 444 33 444
    • Mk6: 3950hp - 444 44 555
    • Mk7: 4200hp - 444 44 555
    I actually think this is a pretty cool idea. It's like a defender with 2 yellow slots. I think my only issue with this is the gigantic leap from mk4 to mk5, where you pretty much gain 1 of every slot. Mk5 to mk6 feels wimpy after that, so I think mk5 should be nerfed. And the red shouldn't go higher than 44, otherwise this just feels like a tanky enforcer with more firepower and 1 less yellow slot.

HARPO! likes this.
  4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Will do, I’ll change my ship readings to this