1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New screwed up infamy system!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rushicanna, 15 Jan 2019.

?

Do u guys feel the new infamy system is a crap.?

Poll closed 22 Jan 2019.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Rushicanna

Rushicanna New Member

Players doing more damage and contribution getting less increase of infamy compared to other teammates who did less damage! In a same way when we loose a match the one who contributed a lot gets more infamy deductions than the players who did less or floating ,!

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    if there was no casual battles , i was already gonna quite the game as Infamy system is too bad and multiple boat event is also not that good . i wana use only one strongest boat rather then multiple .

Rushicanna likes this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Agreed... with the disaster of HCTDM events and RNG Infamy I wouldn't be playing if not for casual.

MiracleMax likes this.
  4. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

HCTDM is crap! Personalized AKA RNG infamy is crap! Casual games get boring after just a few games. I don't play nearly as much as I used to. Devs ever listened or checked their post 4.2 bug thread?

Rushicanna likes this.