1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New reward changes are messed up!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SaltyGator, 10 Mar 2018.

1. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

How in the world to I get last place, 1 star and 10k gold in a victory where I’m the aggressor, active the entire battle, score the most damage (9k) and kills (2)! The next closest has 5k dmg and 1 kill and gets 3 stars, WTF! Whatever changes have happed in the game have completely messed it up!!! This is ridiculous!

2. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

Screenshot

Attached Files:

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Maybe is the anti-tanking policy. Did you lose too much infamy recently?

4. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

not by choice! I was at 2500 a couple weeks ago, I can’t help that the matchmaking changes have also sucked and keeps matching sorry teams.

5. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

If that’s the case then the developers are telling me not to play anymore by penalizing me for stuff out of my control! I get it if I’m just floating but when I’m actively attacking and my teammates just suck, that’s not my fault!

6. Rainbow Warrior

That's It. The devs had to do something to deal with tankers that ruin the experience of newer players. Unfortunatelly, it's not perfect yet and we get punished without doing anything wrong, just because really bad losing streaks. I'm sure they are working on a solution, all we can do is to improve our skills and post here our suggestions :D

7. Rainbow Warrior

The problem is that is not that hard to pretend we are playing hard without being

8. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

I understand what your saying. I run a guild and I often tackle the harder quests and ones that other people aren’t good at, even if it means I lose infamy trying. In the long run I don’t really care what my infamy is, my goal is not to be the best in the world but to just have fun. I’m not good at speeder but I’ll usually play it in the guild quests bc we don’t have a lot of members that play speeder. Things like that cause me to lose more infamy than normal. It’s just frustrating that I get penalized for trying my best for the guild bc other people out there are cheating and playing unfairly. Hopefully they’ll eventually come up with a better solution.

TheAntiSnipe and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  9. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

Do you have any idea what it takes to get past the penalties? Does it stick around until I reach a certain infamy again, do I just have to wait a week and it goes away or something else?

10. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

You need to rise in infamy. If you haven’t upgraded your ship recently, and if you run your best weapons and ship, you should be able to do it quickly. (In theory you’ll be better than your infamy suggests and therefore more likely to win than lose)

It only becomes a problem if you have upgraded your ship level.

11. mani5396

mani5396 Member

I'm also trapped in the infamy tanking tool. It just ruins the game for F2P players like us. Cause that after battle rewards are only way to earn resources for them. Without them you are just wasting your time on something and getting nothing.