1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Player. Craving Insentive to Battle!?!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Xarcosis, 20 Apr 2017.

1. Xarcosis

Xarcosis New Member

I play untill quests are complete, which takes 1-3 games.. rarely 3. After that, what's there to do? Collect stars for a lousy green box? No thanks.
    Actually gameplay is enjoyable, just a little incentive would go a long way to increasing player base/PROFITS.

2. Solo

Solo New Member

There are only limited amount of green box for you to buy with stars every day, and that's most people's main source of items. Gold and sugger is never a problem for active players. The green boxes and season reward is the incentive for you to play.

3. Gillion

Gillion Member

Am I the only one that still plays games for fun? Wish I could figure out where this idea of needing a reward to keep someone playing. I find the fun the motivation I need.

TheEpicWarlord and P0rthos like this.
  4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Are you sure they are lousy? :) I just got epic stuff from them today, and opening 3 green boxes per day makes progressing a lot faster than by not collecting them.

But overall I do agree with you. There could be more incentives to play, and we're actively thinking about that. Not rewards per se, but just reasons in general to go and have some fun battles.

5. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Well I have never gotten anything better than uncommon from them after around 50 boxes

6. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Pray tell, exactly what "epic stuff" did you receive from a green box?

7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yesterday I got both epic power cell and epic piece

8. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Not bad. If that happened more often it would inspire more people to get their daily limit of boxes

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I just noticed someone at Facebook getting an epic turbo from a star box also :)

kylek33 likes this.
  10. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Wow, now that's worth working for. The old boxes gave goodies like that

11. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Battle Bay_20170421_063224.png #ThePurpleGlory :)