1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Perks & OverPowered Weapons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Nicolas, 2 Jun 2018.

?

Do you agree that fire bomb is overpowered?

1. Totally Agree

2. Agree

3. Neutral

4. Disagree

5. Totally Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Fire Bomb: many players agree that fire bomb is overpowered. It has a large area effect, short cooldown, fast projectile, and high accuracy, so it's hard to avoid it. Some players equip two-three fire bombs. However, many fire bomb users fleet up together, and they destroy my Game Play Experience. It is annoying to be hitted by 5 fire bombs in 10 seconds. In the previous update, fire bomb was improved: Enemies' position in the circle affects the duration, and it doesn't affect the dmg anymore. In this update it is improved too: the new fire perks make this weapon more deadly and specially the cooldown dmg perk of the event.
    Solution: I think that Fire Bomb must have longer cooldown, or its duration and dmg must be affected by enemies' position to the circle.
    In addition, players shouldn't be able to equip three similar weapons. Weapons restrictions must be added to Battle Bay.

• WarHawk •

Mr. Joseph and Transformers like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

FB currently deserves a nerf for the sole reason that it's radius is bugged.

3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

it's serously bugged, it's not normal to recieve longer duration when on edge than while being right in the centre

Fluid Bait likes this.
  4. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Don't you dare nerfing fire bomb!

Two days ago I just got a legendary one.
    Wanted to use at least one overpowering weapon. :(

Fluid Bait likes this.
  5. ShipCrusherCz

pair it with sniper:p;)

6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

That was good lmao. :D:D

7. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

And don't forget to put it on a shooter too.

8. ShipCrusherCz

no! you forgot? doubble bubble enforcer is da way:p

What's Up Player likes this.
  9. Fluid Bait

Nah, enfo has the red slot point restrictions. And shooters are easier to seal club with.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  10. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Well u suffer losing HP by using it.

11. Fluid Bait

True, but it's actually worth it as you are boosting your team's cannon damage, which gives you contribution towards the star system, and it deals a crab ton of [easy] damage too.
    I've used firebomb in lower leagues, and it's OP af.

What's Up Player likes this.
  12. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Hmmm...Let me think.
    Epic Big berta v.s. Epic Fire bomb
    Cooldown are same (15.6)
    Damage:Big berta has more damage than fire bomb(298>255),but all cannon can do more damage on the ship that is on fire.
    Radius:fire bomb win.(3.3<3.6)
    Fire bombs need cannons to destroy a ship,so...I run away,and a bandage sometimes helps me to have a few hp left.
    I think a fire bomb user might has lower health because Brock's training needs to choose either fire bomb or shield.
    But fire bombs are still overpowered.
    Or...cannons are overpowered?

13. Nicolas

u r comparing Big Breta to Fire Bomb: let's test both weapons on a moving enemy >>> big breta's projectile is too slow my t5 epic big breta deal an average of 800 per shot because it's easy to avoid it. On the other hand, fire bomb has a faster projectile than big breta (its projectile speed is almost similar to standard mortar speed), so any player can easily hit his enemy for 16 seconds burning dmg. t5 epic fire deal 85 dmg per second: 16x85=1360. In addition, u have additional cannon dmg advantage.

14. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

T5 fire bomb actually damage about 70 per second.And their duration are 15 seconds,so...70x15=1050,1360 is because of training.A t5 BIG BERTA can deal 1189damage.
    And if all talents unlock,fire bomb can deal 1946(70x139%x(15s+5s)),BIG BERTA can deal 2116(1189x178%).
    I used a calculator and checked battle bay,if there's something wrong,please help me fix it.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2018
  15. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

If they have multiple guys with multiple fire bombs, just charge them. If you sit back trying to dodge them, you just did what they want...

16. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

well,I think this way,the ship will be wreaked in 10 seconds if those ships are together...
    I use fire bombs and I actually want the ship charge and has nothing around it if I have teammates around.
    I knew that many people said fire bomb is overpowered,but I don't know is this item really overpowered or not.
    I think I need more replies and time to know this item is overpowered or not.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2018
    Nicolas likes this.
  17. Nicolas

i am guessing that ur infamy is around 1000

18. Nicolas

first, u didn't count perks in ur calculation. second, u calculated the maximum dmg.
    question: do u know how much is the average dmg of big breta and fire bomb per battle ?
    i calculated that big breta does an average of 5000 dmg per battle (if u have good aiming) and fire bomb does an average of 14000 dmg per battle.
    sources: weapons achievements progress

19. Kaletheshavage

Kaletheshavage Member

I cant aim my firebomb. Maybe Im leading my shots too far (i use an std cannon so im used to it). Do u drop it right on top of them or a little in front?

20. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

highest is 3100,now is2800.