1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New map idea?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ackoroth, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Not sure it would be balanced, but I have a new map idea. Don't have a name for it yet though so I'll call it "the factory". The map would be all inside a room where mortars could be used. (For the beginning of the map, at least. HINT HINT.) The map would be interesting because there aren't any lanes. Just a straight, wide open area to fight. after 5 seconds of moving forward the fight would start. At first it would be a room where all out war was happening. There's a bunch of cover spots that look like... huge ballistic shields? Hm... Anyway, after 45 seconds of that, the ceiling starts rumbling. And then, it starts to move down, ready to crush you and your 10 cm. ship. Then, it stops. Now you can't use mortars any more. Grenade launchers are fine still. Then, in the middle of the map, a small table appears. It looks big enough to fit a normal size human... then 30 seconds after that the ceiling gets smaller again. Grenade launchers are now out of the picture. When there's 5 seconds remaining, let the ceiling drop once more and only allow torps. That's the factory! If the devs like it (most likely not) my only request is to make the map BEFORE wayward pains. You guys can guess the lore now, right?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    That's stupid. Almost everyone uses some type of mortar or something. And do u think speeders run torps?

3. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Yeah, I see what you mean. It's my fault for not thinking about that. Still, I'm proud of myself for posting this being a shy 13 year old. The idea was to get people to change their playstyle every few seconds, but that wouldn't work. It would completely change the meta of the game. Everybody would scream their heads out if they get the map and make people start infamy tanking just to lower their chances of getting the map.

4. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Try sketching out your map ideas like a birds-eye view and post 'em. Not only will it help others more easily understand your vision, but it will also help you find these kinds of holes in the strategic nature! Keep up the imagination!

Ackoroth likes this.
  5. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Could there be a way to counteract the ceiling, like shooting it with explosives makes it get pushed back??

Bunnywabbit likes this.
  6. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    That'd be really cool! Whenever a mortar hits the ceiling it'd move up and there could be like 3 buttons cannons could hit to make it move it up too.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  7. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

I think the ideas cool what if the ceiling moved up more depending on the damage the weapon did?

8. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

But then everyone would want this map and want special functions on other maps