1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New language chat required for Romania!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by LooneyTV, 16 May 2017.

1. LooneyTV

LooneyTV New Member

Dear Rovio,

Firstly I have to per you know that I'm enjoying the game a lot, furthermore I can clearly tell that this game vad a very high potential in the esports competitions.

Secondly, which is the real reason why I'm bere, I don't understand why some games keep Romania out of some games features. We just want a local chat for us to talk and recruit members. Funny thing is that Romania right now is full of gamers and games creators need to realise that faster.
    I'm requesting to be added the language chat for Romania. Hopefully my post will reach to someone who can help us (romanians).

If not, can you let me know where can I send a ticket?

2. Nirolf27

Nirolf27 New Member

Salut .Am si eu o intrebare cum sa fac sa am si eu 3 arma la o barca Nu stiu Engleza de acei as dori un tutorial in limba Romana.