1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Item : Decreaser

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Micro, 21 Mar 2019.

1. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    It removes -50% (if max level ) of the total health of the enemy when shot imagine this as tesla bolt. this duration last long upto 13 - 15 and cooldown for 23 - 21.1 seconds. When the duration runs out the health of the enemy will come back again but the damage wont effect the regained health of its total health, yet again Just an idea. And one more thing i imagined that this inputed on a new item called Device item. I like how the item is violet

2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Interesting idea but if it were to work I think the duration would need to be considerably lower! A speeder with a good grenade and cannon with fire perks for instance could deal 5-6k damage on its own within 5 seconds
    Any boat with multiple ships targeting wouldn’t stand a chance of surviving for that long with half hp