1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New event 1v1 duels

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 27 Jun 2018.

1. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    The game uses your best setups gear score, so that you can’t use a low level boat with high level weapons. both of your equipments seem to be about equal in the second pic anyways

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Well, they first introduced the TDM so that we can use the ship we want without worrying about the gear. But , it seems we r now forced to use the main ship , else we'll be facing enimies with higher gear score. SMH:oops:

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

If @Chris Krahn threw on two T5 Epic small shields in place of the single T5 Epic Big Shield the Gear score is still miles apart.

Besides, Gear Score matchmaking should include what you bring to battle, not EventMatchmaker(tm)'s idea of what you can potentially bring to battle... because you DIDN'T bring it.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I absolutely agree. I'm just pointing out how the current system appears to work. I just removed an item and got matched 2.5k above in gear score. Somehow I managed a draw and got more coins.

5. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

LOL!
    Just perfect match!
    Me (mk6 shooter, 3500 infamy, 10200 gear) against MK7 defender with over 20000 hp and 5200 infamy. Just fucking LOL =)

craz¥burd likes this.
  6. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

It doesn't matter how it appears to work, the fact of the matter is, it is not working.

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Double bubble is king, just remove turbo. Use BS+Bandage.

15-0 wins now lol

8. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, my guild mate had 50 win streaks. Have to ask him now how much more he has won . Lol:D

9. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

It's funny, a member of the guild I'm in has been having some pretty good success with triple tape Fixer.

10. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

triple tape fixer is not the fixer they were talking about, they meant normal team healing fixers

11. Flipscuba

Fair enough. Just saying, it seems like Fixer boats CAN find some success.

12. Flipscuba

As a Defender, nothing makes me happier in this event than seeing I'm up against a Shooter.

13. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

yep, I use it for this event, didn't get killed up to now, won all battles except for battle against mk4 speeder with 7k hp and over leveled weapons, that was hard because of his/her items not because of his/her skill

14. Flipscuba

God I want to hurry up and get the gear to try out Selfish Fixer.

Am I crazy, or does that not seem all that great? Especially compared to that BANANAS fixer bolt perk.

EDIT: Just finished reading the thread and OH MY GOD, people actually complaining about how the system is punishing them for trying to cheat is comedy gold. Git gud you crybaby vegetables.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2018
  15. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Do you mean shooter far less geared than you? Lol =)

16. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Well... What is the "cheating" you talking about?

17. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

I'm just curious... Where are all those players who I fight with regularly in normal battles?
    With infamy and gear same as mine?

18. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

I don't mind killing defenders. But the battles should be at least equal

19. Flipscuba

Leaving blank gear slots, purposely trying to tank their gear score. Sure, it's not on the level of hacks or botting but still. It's pretty pathetic that they not only try it but then have the gall to come complain when it doesn't work.

Nope, just regular old Shooters on my level. The only ones I lose to (and there haven't been many) are the ones who basically out-Defender me, with multiple blast/ex cannons and flares.

20. Nooobser

Nooobser Member

Nothing.
    Honestly, I started to dislike this game.
    Since the first event, we keep meeting those mk1 with tier 5 legendary items without perks, it makes me want to blow up...
    I have wasted a lot of time to advance, still no results due to these guys who are the source of the dark side of this game.
    I got matched up against mk 2 defenders having tier 5 rares ex/blast cannons, my light speeder can't support this.
    Some other high level players complained about the 1v1 matchmaking too, they are fighting against mk7 defenders with full tier 4 legendary items. What...
    I'm pretty sure if this issue doesn't get fixed, the game will end up with too many losses of players.