1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Class: Saboteur

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by True_Tyranny, 5 Nov 2017.

?

Sound like a fun class?

Poll closed 19 Nov 2017.
  1. TO THE DEVS!

50.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ehhh... cant decide

50.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. WHAT IDIOT ARE YOU!?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. True_Tyranny

True_Tyranny New Member

Ive been thinking that we really need a class to despise. A class built to mess with you, the Saboteer.

As the name suggests the class is basically oriented to crippling the opponent, with a variety of ways to do so.

A few ideas for items to do just that.

Nanites: Enemy can harm his own team-mates with shots when he runs into this mine-like projectile, for 20 seconds.

Shield Buster: Damage taken is increased for one opponent, 25% for 10 seconds

Turret Buster: Damage dealt by targeted enemy is reduced 25% for 10 seconds.

Anti-Fix: The targeted enemy cannot take heals for 15 seconds, but a targeted fixer cannot give heals for 10 seconds.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Last edited: 5 Nov 2017
    Aquaholic and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I like it. The denial capabilities of this ship are immense, as is it's role as support. How about some zone control attacks, like acid cloud, which negates armour for 15.5 seconds? I would definately main this ship if it ever came out, I loove messing with the enemy.
    Oh, EDIT: It's spelled saboteur.

3. True_Tyranny

True_Tyranny New Member

Sounds like a fun idea for an item, and thanks, i came up with this idea sleeping last night. Night thoughts are the best. :D
    EDIT: and thanks for the spelling correction.

Last edited: 5 Nov 2017
  4. ajlstar

ajlstar New Member

Dude let be real for a minute, yellow item are there to buff yourself and debuff the enemy , the enforcer ,speeder and fixer are hard to kill with the yellow item already adding that ship and it weapon means a large buff to all yellow ship, and speeder specifically hit hard enough.

5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Does it need to be a new class? Instead of new yellow weapons, what if you made these offensive weapons for a green slot. Sounds promising. A fixer could be more of an active support if they can buff teammates. Or reduce damage taken.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. True_Tyranny

True_Tyranny New Member

I still feel like those items aren't really very denying, but i see where you are coming from.

7. True_Tyranny

True_Tyranny New Member

i kinda disagree, speeder doesnt have a lot of space for those yellow debuffers, ESPECIALLY tier one speeders, not everyone has captain level 30 (or whatever level unlocks tier three speeders)

8. TheAntiSnipe

Fixer-saboteur. Not bad!

9. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Ships shouldn't have their own special skills. You can suggest ideas only for items.

10. TheAntiSnipe

Read again, bud. Those are weapons.