1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerf *superawesome* frost torps

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zombie, 28 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Buff my blast+flare, see where that gets you lolol.

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

LET ME correct, A point blank 5k damage that can't can be countered since you are stunned..

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

And please nerf the are damage:
    [​IMG]
    Picture originally posted by @Eyeore

Ultrah and Kitterini like this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

No one is ‘attacking’ you ‘all the time’ (I’ve only responded to like two of your posts). You created this topic, presumably to discuss the issue, we’re responding, and discussing the issue with you. Just because we don’t agree, doesn’t mean we’re attacking you. I’m sure you’re very nice, and have a very nice boat.

However, I will say that trying to undermine other people’s achievements, and suggest they are somehow ‘undeserved’ is quite an ugly attitude to take. If you have a problem with frost then fair enough, but don’t make it personal and try to smear other players (regardless of who they are), that’s not cool.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2017
    BasedCarpen and Shadow Moon! like this.
  5. @YSL

@YSL Well-Known Member

Digital Creative Director
    5K at its higher tier (with epic perks) by the way. And speaking of which, my flare does almost 2000 dmg and my EC does around 2800 dmg on burning target - do the math: 4800 dmg.
    1 cooldown? - basically: stunt > frost > torp. Do the math: 3 cooldowns.
    As I said, you have no idea what you talking about.
    Where I was? debut MK6. 1800 HP less. Weaker bandage. Weaker torpedo. BC (T4) instead of my swift, rare and uncommon perks. While those on top ran T5 Epic, full epic perks or T+ legendaries.
    Now, if you want to sit on my shoulders and call yourself tall, you have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy listening you crying over over, reading your jealousy (or misogyny?).
    Oh, and save your breath bruh. I don't want to hear you whining anymore.

6. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

:0 like i care, it's a goddamn game... why are you getting mad at me and 99% of the community pointing out that frost torp is overpowered, the same confirmed by devs that planned and will release a nerf for it in next patch? :0
    flare at highest tier is 1600damage, ec is no more than 2500, and it's 2 red slots, you do not win a match by just stunning or freezing enemies, you actually need to use weapons against them.
    fg + ec is a 3100 damage hit which almost half of its part is dealt over 20 seconds, 20seconds where you can get healed, you can reposition and what not, frost torp is 1 weapon slot and its instantly -5000.
    do i need to quote some other post in this comment to explain how fire combo is absolutely miles away from frost?

you are frost torp user you meet an enemy fire ec user:

second 0: you frost him, he flares you
    second 1: you take 80 damage
    second 2: you take 80 damage
    second 3: you take 80 damage
    second 4: you deal 5000 to him, he deals 2500 to you.

you dealt 5000 damage and received 2740.
    This without considering starting with a stun, if you start with a stun there is not even a damage trade it's 5000 to 0.

and this can happen only with speeders,
    call it balanced ma'am... ^^

Te rompi el tuje likes this.
  7. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Ok next time you get hit by 5k, take a screenshot and post it here.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  8. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

you dont need a screenshot for it, a lvl 50 epic torp is 2700 damage, with epic perks and all talents its +98% damage on frosted target, you do the maths.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  9. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

unnamed (23).gif
    If you know what I mean ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

The only way ur gona get 5k damage or more is to have t5 epic or prolly t2 leg, maxed out EVERYTHING in training amd perks.....wich narrows down the amount of high powered frost torps users out there to prolly 3% of the comunity can do 5k damage with thier setup(just a guess) so basicaly because a very small handfull of ppl can push out 5k+ damage with it wich btw...those ppl need to do 5k as they are going against players with ALOT more hp, but now every frost torp is OP all because of this small group of max players?

Elyport, A55A51N, @YSL and 2 others like this.
  11. Te rompi el tuje

Te rompi el tuje Member

humility mode on

12. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

you do realize those people get matched up also against 2700+ not
    ALOT more hp??? how much hps does an mk6 speeder has? 6-7k? which is the same of enforcer and fixer, shooter 8-9k and defender depends on the loadout
    where is the ALOT ???? just because you see this couple of 20k hp defenders?

you do realize players from 2700 to 3500 are mk5 ships and usually have less than 5k hp?

it's the goddamn other way around!
    there are way more mk5 ships you can matched up against and land oneshots onto, rather than the mk7 whales and we are talking about 1:100 ratio

Babablacksheep likes this.
  13. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    It does seem like this thread has run it's course. Locking

Ultrah, Rango8, The Otherguy and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.