1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advise at choosing weapon

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Raissa tito safaraz, 18 May 2017.

1. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

My favourite ship is shooter and my shooter is MK 2 now. My load out is sniper cannon, blast cannon, rail gun and a standard shield. Soon my shooter will become MK 3. Obviously i need to change my load out. Im planning to change blast cannon to something when my shooter is MK 3. Now the question is what should i use if i remove the blast cannon??? Thank you

2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I ran exact same comp on shooter to 1100 or so.

Why change?
    And blast is awesome, esp if you spec for it

3. Raissa tito safaraz

Because the slot becomes 5 and my load out is 1+1+2 so 1 weapon slot should be changed

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Id say you still have a choice... "have" to is subjective.. surely..

5. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Just because you have the option to change doesnt mean you should. I like 1 slot weapons better thsn 2 slot weapons at early levels because of low cd's

6. Gillion

Gillion Member

I think you should replace ether the sniper cannon or the blast cannon because many of their talents are opposite each other on the same crew member. If it must be another two slot item then you could use another railgun, explosive cannon or big Berta. Also a big torpedo or triple torpedo might work but they are not a weapon type everyone enjoys using.

7. Kraitok

Kraitok New Member

Torps are awesome, my best matches have been on a mk2 speeder using a rare tier 1 big torp. 5500 damage isn't so easy to reach with any mk2 boat, much less a speeder :)

8. Kraitok

Kraitok New Member

On topic though, I'd drop the blast cannon and pick up either a sniper / rail gun, a standard cannon, grenade, or flare gun. Splitting talents among the same tree is no good.

9. Raissa tito safaraz

Thanks bro i will try. But not torpedo i hate it because its' slow speed but deal big damage