1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Napalm buff?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Slaying Mantis, 20 Mar 2018.

1. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I don't even think all of nightmare even know. But if they found out, i think it would be abused heavily. Even if it's a hard combo to use.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I'd wager there is no further stacking. 2 flares, 2 fire bombs, flare + fire bomb combos don't stack.

I'm 98% certain the grenade and flare combo don't stack either. I think I would have noticed by now...

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@Rango8 and I could test

Rango8 and PastelPiku like this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It does not stack further. I tested this.
    This does not stack.

The reason napalm stacks with flare is because the burning debuff and the napalm use different checks to give the damage boost. Because napalm does not give the burning debuff, it is somehow being acknowledged as a non-stacking effect and therefore applying the boost again anyway.

5. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Update 2.9...
    • Napalm in combination with fire bomb/flare gun effects no longer gives multiple “damage to burning targets” bonuses.
    That's crap. People should be punished for standing in napalm, this was one of the ways to do so.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yep.. I dislike that "fix". Seems like it should have been that way.

Djradnad and SlayerofSergeants like this.