1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My Friend Posted this battle and this happened.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 19 Aug 2018.

1. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/LVXZQXJJ#WYJYXNWL
    Dude really? They all had legendarys that's just awesome to get rekt of yep
    Do we all Agree No!
    1 we need to ban these Cheaters
    2 we need a fair play rule" LIKE CMON
    3 it should be Based on ypur Captain Level and based how Skilled your are and the level and tier Your items ARE
    This needs to end for the lower players F2p why Play events if you well just get rekt OVER 100.000 TIMES BY LEGENDARYS?

Good bye

2. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I am guessing as long as money flowing in, they really don’t care about the long term future of the game. They just think of another money grab and move on with the small fan base they have. By allowing these, Rovio is contradicting their own fair play rules.

3. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

Totally agree

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's not as much seal clubbing as it is poor matchmaking. I'm seeing GS deltas in my Event matches of 2000. I'm seeing Infamy deltas in rated matches as much as 900. Neither are reasonable deltas in a match.

5. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

If the system would work properly, they would be matched with people with the same power. Which is obviously not happening - gear score and overall power calculation problem.

envylife and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Devs are constantly tweaking gear score to try and get us fairer matches, we have seen this every event.
    @The Friendly Fixer slow down and read peoples posts, @envylife was making a very valid point that it is poor matchmaking causing the seal clubbing, this is what is being worked on.
    Telling someone to "get the hell off of your thread, WTF" when he was explaining the issue to you is not acceptable.
    Every member has every right to comment on any thread where he / she feels their response would be beneficial for the members here.

Also asking if devs have been "planning on breaking their own game", are you trolling or just wasting everyones time?
    The more successful the game is is, the more players it attracts, which means more revenue for them, why would any developer try and demotivate players and plan to run it into the ground?
    Stop talking nonsense and drop the witch hunt.

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

@Blazin Kane I have had no choice but to remove your message from view due to the repeated offensive language.
    I am happy to discuss ANYTHING here as long as you do it in an adult manner, children use these forums and that language will not be tolerated.

8. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    iknow your pain....
    not convincing people
    feeling useless
    wanting to quit the game
    getting banned for no reason

iinstead of JUST BEING STUPID, READ THIS IDEA

Fix matchmaking = MAKE ALL SHIPS FACE THE SAME SHIPS

EVERY TIER OF SHIP GETS A MAX DAMAGE OF HOW MUCH THEY CAN DO PER SHOT.
    idc what you think here are the pros

seal club is not a thing
    matchmaking is fixed

cons
    what are item leveled up for? -- well duh! for when you get better!! *nubs*
    rovio wont earn $$ --then actually make some good ideas. (the next one better be good, or rovio is joking) -- it doesnt take a ****ing month to balance out <10 items

future (imo)
    rovio makes a poll on the top 10 best things of the month and then implements it (from the forums)

9. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

which of those variants?
    shooters only vs shooters, fixers only vs fixers etc.
    or
    mk1 only vs mk1, mk2 only vs mk2 etc.

both of them are bad (but the second one, the one with ship mk, could work in normal mode if it was adjusted)

and only for events or only for normal mode or for both of them?

Last edited: 20 Aug 2018
  10. Blazin Kane

Blazin Kane New Member

So you must be one of those 12 year olds your talking about them huh? Because the fact that you can’t grasp the simplicity of this HUGE problem raging out of control makes me believe you have a child’s understanding and problem solving!! I just dropped my gearscore to 2700 and still there were beefed up level 50 players with legendaries mopping up the place! Not to mention they have 4500 infamy playing with guys in their 200s. 200s!!! Jesus! Why do we cuss? Because you fools aren’t getting the picture so it’s like a smack in the face to get ur attention because obviously nothing else works! Talking doesn’t work, YELLING DOESN’T WORK, but I’ll monkeys uncle if you guys don’t pay attention to someone telling you how big a friggin idiot you are. Your little baby feelings get hurt so instead of finally listening or understanding the problem you ban people! Obviously your stupid gear score doesn’t work, AT ALL! Over and over and OVER (IN A ROW) we get slaughtered by folks WAY out of our league “intentionally dropping their gear score” to face people WAY OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE!! Seal clubbing IS a thing and it happens hundreds of times an hour! The fact that you can understand this super simple problem infuriates allot of us! We spend lots of money we could be spending elsewhere just to come and play a game we love to get cheated over and over and OVER!

WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?!?!? Can you even do anything about this or are you talking our ur stanky end? The fact is that never should a 4500 or 3500 or even 2500 infamy player should never battle someone thousands of infamy below! Why even have infamy then? They will also almost always have legendaries to boot! One shotting the heck out of everyone! And now they can fleet up! Guaranteeing they always win. Racking up more coins than any above average player could dream of getting in one event!

So there! No cussing! But you have a long way to go before I don’t think you and anyone like you who can’t understand this problem ain’t a blundering idgit!

No go and try to explain why it’s fair for lvl 50 legendary players should fave below lvl 30 players with infamy lower than 1000! Obviously legendary weapons aren’t being factored. But that’s ALLLLLLL good right? Lmao!

11. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Damn son :eek:

12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The devs are fully aware of the issue, and the solution is being worked on.
    This is why we are seeing ongoing tweaks to gearscore matchmaking in every event.

The MVPs here like myself are here to help you guys, keep the forum clean and act as a communication bridge between players and devs.
    I can 100% grasp the problem, and have discussed it with the devs but this is as far as my powers go.

My feelings are not hurt, I find it quite humorous that a 35 year old guy is throwing a tantrum on a forum over a mobile game :D
    I am not a nightmare league player, far from it, I too get bullied in events, I report any skewed matchmaking I see and suck it up.

I still have fun and earn coins and with enough grinding get some great loot for free!
    If you do not want to play the events, they are not compulsory, so just stick to the standard infamy 5 vs 5.

I have never claimed I can fix the game, so not sure where the "stanky end" comment came from, the forum is a place for discussion and positivity.
    So you can either continue throwing the toys out of the pram and insulting everyone, or actually try and help the situation by reporting any broken matches you encounter and come up with ideas to fix it.

Please note if you are sharing battle screenshots with gear score manipulators then ensure their name is removed from the picture as public naming and shaming is not tolerated.