1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My Battle Log. I can't play my mk3 Enforcer anymore because of this!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by manueliz30, 30 Jun 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Of course I'm not going to use a lower level ship to purposely lose. But I'm saying you shouldn't be disallowed to use a boat just because it is lower level.

Personally, I find it hard to buy other mk4 boats because I am working on my rare and epic items. But my fixer is mk3 and I spend all my gold on buying epic and rare pieces aswell as all rare parts that happen to appear in my shop. And if a rare perk shows up that I can make use of I also buy it and I can't save up enough get it mk4. So if a quest shows up saying fix your teammates for xxxx total I am forced to skip it or wait 8 hours for a 2nd skip just because my fixer is lower level than my speeder? I don't think so...

I will use whatever I want and TRY TO WIN with it.

SlowSpeeder likes this.
  2. Nova

Nova Member

A practice mode would be nice.
    Choose a map, have a few nonlethal AI ships roaming around for target practice.
    Would be nice for both testing out ships and testing out weapons.

TheAntiSnipe, Netsa and SlowSpeeder like this.
  3. Nova

Nova Member

I have to agree with Wishaal here.
    If you want to try out another ship, at least use your higher level ships to get enough gold to level them up before going into ladder.
    By going in with an under leveled ship, you are ruining your teammates chances at winning, which, like Wishaal said, will cause frustration.
    You may not intend to make things worse for the other players, but that doesn't mean your actions won't lead to that in the long run.

Kalbs likes this.
  4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Want to know how to decrease the chances of getting quests for other ships than your main ship? Don't equip items on those ships, you'll only get quests from ships wich have got items on it. Sure in thr beginning you might still get those quests, but after a few days you won't get those quests anymore. Then you also won't have a reason to use your "weak" ships. Can you live with that?

SlowSpeeder likes this.
  5. Joey who

I didn't know that. Just took of everything off all my boats besides speeder :D
    Haha thanks. But yea, if I get a gold quest or I switch a quest to a fixer I'll still use it until I complete my quest. That's something I won't stop doing.

SlowSpeeder likes this.
  6. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yes you can do what ever you want, but it is futile when you enter a battle on a lower level ship, simply because you will be instantly obliterated and leave your team one boat less. Take the following example and tell me what was doing that MK3 Fixer on that battle?:
    Screenshot_20170630-140406.png

See, pointless attempt to achieve what? I just don't understand why he choose to enter in a 3k infamy range battle with a MK3 boat.

Practice? He got none. Mistakenly went in with that boat selected? Don't put any weapons on your boat, that way the game will warn you when you are about to mess up going to battle with the wrong boat selection. My best guess is troll, he is just a big fat troll trying to mess up the game experience of the others.

So, you can, but just please don't, it is pointless. Invest and level up your ship first and then go practice with it, that will be better for you and your team.

Cheers!

7. Joey who

he is dropping and doing 1 shot of damage to bypass the infamy tanking ban. I would report that if I were you

SlowSpeeder likes this.
  8. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    No point in droping either, with the new update that is useless. So, I don't think he is doing that, but I did reported him just in case.

SlowSpeeder and D3X like this.
  9. Joey who

But some still do it.
    Screenshot_2017-06-30-19-19-29.png

SlowSpeeder likes this.
  10. Wishaal

The way you felt when that mk1 ship appeared on your team, that's also how 4 others will feel if you enter a battle with your weaker ships. Wether it's your intention or not, fact is you will ruin the match for your team. So just remove everyrhing for your weak ships, have patience for a few days, and then you'll only get quests for your main ship.

11. Joey who

He wasn't >TRYING TO WIN<. he suicided right away.

12. Wishaal

And even if he was actually trying your team would still lose 99% of the time. Just like if you decide to use a weaker ship. No matter how hard you do your best, you'll be just ruining your team.

13. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Once you get to MK4 it is hard to practice with other ships. It takes a lot of effort for most of us to equip one ship adequately. This game needs a way to let us play more ships without requiring that we level all of them. I like some of the deals proposed. Just imagine how much more fun it would be to jump between ships? Assign infamy to a ship and give more options for play.

14. Joey who

That is not true. I've seen mk3s carry teams of mk4 and mk5s at around 1900-2000 infamy

15. Wishaal

Those are the 1% of extremely skilled players. That mk3 would be their main ship, they have got good gear, and they've got tons of experience with it. The difference is that you will not be able to carry the rest of your team because you have close to zero experience with that mk3 ship of yours. You will just be dragging your team down wether you like it or not, wether it's your intention or not. End of story.

So please stop trying to make excuses all the time just so that you can selfishly ruin your other 4 teammates.

Zangetsu and Kalbs like this.
  16. Lord Drek

Lord Drek Member

some crazy gamer monkey bullshit being said and done here. I can put fairly leveled rare and epic weapons i have little skill with on my main boat and still sink like a stone. Some here would be cursing my attempts at expanding my skillset. Also if I try to run another ship even though leveled I still do horrible. Sometimes even get zero damage. Are one of you obsession gamers gonna report me?

Bottom line is Rovio has made a piss poor attempt to fix the problem with a combination of broad yet non defined bans and now overzealous coding. When all it would take is a partial recognition of gear levels to fix...

17. Joey who

And how do you know I have no experience with my mk3 ships?

Oh wait you don't...

18. Nova

Nova Member

Well we can assume that you have little experience with your mk3 ships since your mk3 ships are underleveled compared to your, say, speeder. That and the chances of being extremely skilled with those ships are much slimmer than the chances of you being inexperienced with the ship in question.

19. Joey who

I was skilled with mk3 speeder before I got it to mk4. Even got to 2100+ right away when I got it mk4. So your theories are wrong.

And yes it was underleveled compared to my shooter.

20. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

You're a bloody liar. I met you in infamy 800 and you had a purple border and were using your mk5 speeder. You're a f*ing seal clubber.

TheEpicWarlord, BEN and Wishaal like this.