1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My 2+ years of achievements, gone...

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Dr.pie, 12 Mar 2019.

1. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

.... by my own hand. Took me 20 minutes to scrap everything. The T5 epic firebomb, the t5 epic nade... all the works. Hundreds of hours of gaming to achieve all that, now all gone.

This is the best game I ever played and will recommend it to anyone who can keep it under control. I wish you all well, and Rovio team you're doing a fantastic job!

- dr.pie (which is my ingame player handle. You may delete it :))

Attached Files:

Last edited: 12 Mar 2019
    Nikkie!, HAPPY SITHSHA and Ultrah like this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Haha why couldn't you just uninstall the app?

Did I understand correctly that your playing was out of control so you decided to take extreme actions to ensure you wouldn't want to start playing again?

If so, I really think you should try to learn some self-control. Because if you always need to take such a desperate measures to control yourself, you'll have some problems. You don't have to burn bridges behind you, just walk away.

History on this forum has shown that many of those who scrapped everything to quit have later regretted it. I mean, if you thought you spent too much time on this game, why couldn't you just play less? Why would you have to stop completely? Doesn't make any sense.

3. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Goodness! How did it feel to scrap everything you’ve worked for? I would’ve deleted the app and came back to it after a year or so, but you keep on being you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 12 Mar 2019
    Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Why man? What's the reason for you to scrap all of these? I don't understand:eek:.

Atleast,u could have given that T5 Epic Firebomb and T5 Epic Nade to me(FB and Nade user here:D):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikkie! and Ultrah like this.
  5. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Hmmm i do financial Business and for me you should sell your account rather than deleting it plus u have money:cool:;):rolleyes:. Jk im not a financial BUISNESS company

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.